This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from a new Member

Hi everyone, I'm IceDragon. Hope you all are okay.

So a few things about me, huh? Uh, well, I'm a 28 right now, and regardless of how masculine my screen name sounds, I'm actually a woman.

I love writing stories. I write fanfiction and fantasy more than any other genre, mixing in my pagan beliefs with my stories. I love paranormal mysteries actually. I'm trying to write one myself. And no, I have not published anything, I'm working up to it one of these days.

Trying to describe my pagan beliefs is a little tough for me. But I have had my fair share of things that have happened in my life that gave credence to turning to paganism. I'm sure a lot of you started out as Wicca as your stepping stone. It did for me. But I am more polytheistic as a pagan, I like to see the gods and goddesses as individuals. Some are more traditional others aren't necessarily that familiar, and I mix a lot of different paths in with my own.

I can't think of anything right now. If you want to ask more detailed questions, you're welcome to drop me a line and I'll try to give the best answers I can.

Have a nice day.

IceDragon

Re: Hello from a new Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I write fanfiction too. Good to have another writer here to.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello there, and welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Hi I love writing too I hope you have fun

Comment

Welcome to the forum Enjoy your stay!
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome! :B):

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hey! Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Hey there and welcome! I enjoy writing myself, though I haven't had as much time for it in the past few years. I'm also a strangely eclectic pagan so you aren't alone in these parts!
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Hi IceDragon, welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X