This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!

Hi, I'm Coffeeaddict(or should I share my name here?).
    I'm a 16 years old girl that now is visiting NYC but mainly lives in Israel.
    Im basically a newbie in the pagan world and want to know more, I found the whole point in exoexisting with the nature to be really positive.
    and yeah, I hope to learn more, and maybe even see myself as one of the pagan community members in the future

Re: Hey everyone!

welcome!! and you don't have to share your name unless you want to

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums Coffeeaddict! First off, coffee is pretty tasty, so good on you there.

Second off, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Take a look around, its a friendly place, even if you aren't Pagan !
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Hello, we have another israelite here I think... he'll pop his head in soon no doubt
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :3

Coffee is absolutely delicious and is also my addiction, and you don't have to share your name unless you want to, so don't feel compelled to share it. :=):

Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Comment

Hey! weird to say welcome when I joined yesterday, but yeah... hey! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Coffeeaddict View Post
                  Hi, I'm Coffeeaddict(or should I share my name here?).
                  I'm a 16 years old girl that now is visiting NYC but mainly lives in Israel.
                  Im basically a newbie in the pagan world and want to know more, I found the whole point in exoexisting with the nature to be really positive.
                  and yeah, I hope to learn more, and maybe even see myself as one of the pagan community members in the future
                  Welcome aboard! I would encourage that you not share your real name with most online forums. Full names are astonishingly useful for tracking people down and most of the people you meet online don't need that ability.
                  Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Another 16 year old AND lives in Israel? Wow, that's something you don't see every day.
                    Welcome to our awesome forum! I hope you will enjoy your time being here, and to catch you in chat too. Enjoy your stay!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                    Hello, we have another israelite here I think... he'll pop his head in soon no doubt
                    Yep, here I am haha :-)
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post

Welcome aboard! I would encourage that you not share your real name with most online forums. Full names are astonishingly useful for tracking people down and most of the people you meet online don't need that ability.
                      It's super super easy to find me. The dozen people here who know my first name (not counting the ones who have my address) could easy find me using about 3 classifiers. In fact, you dont even need to know my name to find me if you've known me here for any length of time...

Lucky I live in the middle of fucking nowhere.
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment