Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather (the horrifying edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you rather (the horrifying edition)

Totally bite the apple. Things floating in my liquid food bother me more.

Say you were attached to Justin Bieber would you rather stay stitched to the idiot or gnaw off a body part to escape (surgical removal is not a possibility)
    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
      Totally bite the apple. Things floating in my liquid food bother me more.

Say you were attached to Justin Bieber would you rather stay stitched to the idiot or gnaw off a body part to escape (surgical removal is not a possibility)
      Stay stitched. See if I can reap some kind of monetary benifit, and avoid the pain.

Would you rather a job cleaning septic tanks or in a morgue?
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        Stay stitched. See if I can reap some kind of monetary benifit, and avoid the pain.

Would you rather a job cleaning septic tanks or in a morgue?
        Morgue for sure!

Would you rather smell poop for the rest of your life and be rich....or hear Justin Beiber in your head for the rest of your life and be rich?
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Morgue for sure!

Would you rather smell poop for the rest of your life and be rich....or hear Justin Beiber in your head for the rest of your life and be rich?
          Poop! You get used to it after a while, and I know a poor kid who actually had to do this... he's still alive though!!

Would you rather live with Justin Bieber (no chance of escape) or BE Justin?

RIP

You cut your hair short
          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Would you rather live with Justin Bieber (no chance of escape) or BE Justin?
            Live with him, I mean 'accidents' can happen in that situation.

Would you rather be shot out of a cannon or attacked by a 10foot chicken?
            Work hard Play hard.
            What is history?

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
              Live with him, I mean 'accidents' can happen in that situation.

Would you rather be shot out of a cannon or attacked by a 10foot chicken?
              I choose the chicken. I had a nightmare once, where I was attacked by tens of raw chicken with knives in a supermarket. So I guess I can deal with one 10 foot chicken, right?

Would you rather wear clothes full of sweat for a week, or being attacked by tens of raw chicken with knives at night, in a supermarket?
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                I choose the chicken. I had a nightmare once, where I was attacked by tens of raw chicken with knives in a supermarket. So I guess I can deal with one 10 foot chicken, right?

Would you rather wear clothes full of sweat for a week, or being attacked by tens of raw chicken with knives at night, in a supermarket?
                Clothes full of sweat, haven't you ever been on a week long camping trip lol

Would you rather sing solo for 1 million people, live, or lick dog poo?

RIP

You cut your hair short
                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Clothes full of sweat, haven't you ever been on a week long camping trip lol

Would you rather sing solo for 1 million people, live, or lick dog poo?
                  Singing, i suppose once the crowd get's into 4 figures you stop caring about the size, plus I'm a proud but horrible singer ~ the crowd would quickly disappear!

Would you rather be Irish or Scottish?
                  (no offense blah blah blah)
                  Work hard Play hard.
                  What is history?

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post

Singing, i suppose once the crowd get's into 4 figures you stop caring about the size, plus I'm a proud but horrible singer ~ the crowd would quickly disappear!

Would you rather be Irish or Scottish?
                    (no offense blah blah blah)
                    Irish. Leprechauns, and no bagpipes.

Would you rather giant spiders or giant snakes?

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Irish. Leprechauns, and no bagpipes.

Would you rather giant spiders or giant snakes?
                      Snakes. Since I don't know what to do with them, then maybe there is a chance for escaping them.

Would you rather swim in a sea full of sea snakes and krakens, or make a camp all alone in a forest full of bats, goblins and trolls?
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                        Snakes. Since I don't know what to do with them, then maybe there is a chance for escaping them.

Would you rather swim in a sea full of sea snakes and krakens, or make a camp all alone in a forest full of bats, goblins and trolls?
                        The sea. I've dealt with too many internet trolls to want to risk encountering a live one!

Now for a "real" horror: Would you rather, upon growing old, retain your mental clarity but have chronic physical pain, or have a perfectly healthy body and lose your mental faculties?
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post

The sea. I've dealt with too many internet trolls to want to risk encountering a live one!

Now for a "real" horror: Would you rather, upon growing old, retain your mental clarity but have chronic physical pain, or have a perfectly healthy body and lose your mental faculties?
                          Ooo ive thought about this before! Id want my brain to go loopy, rather than lose my body. I would hate to watch my body fail and not be able to control it. At least if I lost my mind theres a chance I wouldn't even know I was mad!

Course I'd have to find my mind first!

Would you rather invoke and bind a demon, or put up with children playing at being adults?

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Invoke and bind a demon...its sounds fun. I've been reading this naughty urban sci fi/fantasy romance murder mystery series lately, and well...naughty!

Ermmmm.....You live in a world where mythological beings exist....and or evil. Would you rather face off with a unicorn or Pegasus?
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              Ermmmm.....You live in a world where mythological beings exist....and or evil. Would you rather face off with a unicorn or Pegasus?
                              Pegasus. No horn.

Would you rather find out that tickling burning sensation you had after swimming in the lake was a leech or a candiru?
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
                                Pegasus. No horn.

Would you rather find out that tickling burning sensation you had after swimming in the lake was a leech or a candiru?
                                Leech i have not heard of candruliu before but google showed one inside the eyeball no thank you

You can either sacrifice yourself or decide which innocent will die and which will live?

Comment

Working...
                                X