This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantum mechanics

Disclaimer: I am not claiming any of this to be true, this is what I've come to understand through some research I've done. If anyone is offended, I don't mean to offend, this is just a theory I came up with

Anyone believe in this? It's basically science based on the theory that all matter is really just energy. That would explain how matter can behave so unpredictably, and why magick works, and why there are multiple Gods. I think Gods are either people who mastered quantum mechanics, or are Godforms that started out as egregores, and gained Godhood through the focus and belief of countless people. That's why so many claim they feel Jesus within them, because his name is so popular and widely used, while other deities are felt less, because they're not as well known or believed in as Jesus. This also explains why peoples lives turn around after going back to Jesus. It wasn't Christianity magically making everything alright, it was their faith that gave them the courage and strength to turn their lives around. Although whether Jesus was really the son of God, or there's some Jesus egregore, I think he does work through people often since his name has so much power.

I think this also explains why when people leave out cookies for Santa, they disappear overnight
    What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Re: Quantum mechanics

Originally posted by jcaternolo View Post
    I think this also explains why when people leave out cookies for Santa, they disappear overnight
    Lol you're cute

I watched a TV show about quantum physics. It was really really interesting but really really confusing. Thus endeth my input.

Comment

Working...
    X