X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greetings everyone :)

Hello,

I have been aware of my path about nine years. I faced a bit of denial in my own beliefs being raised in a bible belt community it was hard to come to terms with. My goddes appeared to me at that time i started to feel comfortable in my beliefs in private but telling others unnerved mhe. I longed for a teacher for years as of late i realize this is a path no one else can teach me how to walk. I long for intelligent conversation that challenges my mind and provokes me to think of life in a new light.

I feel drawn towards Bast and Sekhmet no other deities seem to appeal to me particularly gods. Which i feel is key in helping me find a balance. I am a self taught student in witchcraft. I feel connected to the egyptian, celtic, and druid studies.
    I look forward to getting to know others and broadening my mind and understanding of the ancient knowledge.

Re: greetings everyone

Hi loststarshine! Welcome to the forum!
    Enjoy your stay!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thank you Gleb i love your picture by the way i want one of those cats in a sleeve tattoo

Comment

Welcome loststarshine!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X