Greetings!

Re: Greetings!

Hey there Dan! :3
    Welcome to the forum, and I hope that you enjoy your time with us. :^^:

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Interesting! Sounds quite similar to my experiences. From around 2009 until about 2 years ago I was also part of a Christian school, which did morning prayers and everything. I initially thought atheists were just people who did everything they could to make theists look stupid, so I payed no attention to what they said, but then I learned about my sexuality and developed a taste in music, which I found many Christians weren't happy with, and in turn I felt like I didn't belong with them, so I started looking more into atheism, and decided I'd become an atheist. Deep down, that wasn't really what I truly was though. I had some deistic tendencies, and about a year and a half ago I decided that if atheism is looked at so negatively for the wrong reasons, I'd check if paganism (and eventually, Satanism) must be too. So I looked, and it turns out I was right. And I felt they defined me more, related better to who I am as well as my ideas and philosophy. So here I am.

And welcome, I hope you have a nice stay.

Comment

Hey Dan! Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X