X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza or Paella?

Pizza or Paella?

What do you prefer?

I prefer Paella - slightly more than Pizza!
    pizza only!
    0%
    slightly more in favour of pizza
    0%
    neutral - undecided
    0%
    slightly more in favour of paella
    0%
    paella only!
    0%
    nothing of the kind!
    0%
    and a good red wine with any of the two!
    0%

Re: Pizza or Paella?

Hrmm. I sort of see that choice as asking if you prefer apples or salmon. They're so different, I don't see why we can't have one for lunch and the other for dinner. Now if you said pizza or calzone ... then that would be a tough call.

Comment

Be a man!

Take a choice!

There comes a time in every man's life where he just has to make a decision!

Comment

Originally posted by Larix

I prefer Paella - slightly more than Pizza!
        Your heretical ideas have been noted citizen.

The Ordo Hereticus would discuss them with you but is busy eating pizza.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

All hail the pizza king!

I'm currently eating this crust pizza as I type dis.

nomnomcrunchcrunch.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            All hail the pizza king!

All hail to the Paella Princess!

Comment

Bah! Paella is fancy-schmancy, overly complicated, and fussy. Food should be simple.

Dough, sauce, cheese... maybe some meat or vegetables. Pizza is elegant in its simplicity, like gin and tonic or a martini. Paella is like a mojito or a mai-tai, far more trouble than it's worth.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I didn't know what Paela was in the beginning. But after looking it up I can say next: hail the pizza panda!
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

See now if I was going out for dinner/lunch, I would pick paella. For health reasons, eg, less fat, lower gi carb, and usually more vegetaria protein. Not to mention I love rice.

Same at home I'm more likely to make paella or risotto because I have rice ready to go, I dont have pizza dough ready to go, plus the above reasons. Course I never make either.

BUT I eat way more pizza than paella. I guess that makes paella more special, hense why I buy it when I'm out.

So I voted paella, becaude given a choice, I'd go paella. But I eat more pizza, by far.

And I agree with M&H. This really is like asking if I prefer apples or sausage. ..
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

PIZZA - my pre-chosen final meal.

Comment

Pizza . If I had one last meal before death it would be peporoni pizza. Now if it was pizza or Mac n cheese I'd be undecided since I love both equally
                      Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Haha those are two totally different foods. It's like saying, "pineapple or strawberry?" Depends on my mood. I could never eat the same thing forever, no matter how much I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                          Haha those are two totally different foods.
                          Not so totally different!

They both start with the same letter.

And they stand for mediterranian food and culture.

Comment

Haha they do, but Naples and Valencia are very different places

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                              Naples and Valencia are very different places

No doubt about that!

But I still don't see why it should be silly to ask the question I asked.

Comment

Working...
                              X