X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to you all.

Nice to meet you.

I'm a young woman from Boring Little Belgium, where real life recources on anything relating to paganism and witchcraft are few and far between. And IF you are lucky enough to find something it's always about wicca. Not that I have anything against wicca or it's followers, but I want to explore the whole spectrum of paganism. Thank the gods for the internet, right?

I came across this forum a few days ago and read through a few of the threads. You people seem to be a friendly bunch overall. So I decided to join you.

Right now I don't follow a specific religion, but I do hold my own set of beliefs that fit under general pagan world views. However, I will not discuss them in this thread.

I'm not gonna lie. I am also very interested in magic and believe firmly in it's existance. I have never cast a spell before, but I do use several tools for divination, and most of my predictions come true.

More mundane hobbies of mine include powerlifting, drawing and role playing games (not like THAT, you perverts).

I hope to learn from all of your different world views, and maybe even to teach you a thing or two as well. And perhaps to mak a few friends here, too.

Stay awsome!

Hagazusa

Re: Hello to you all.

Hi Hagazusa! Welcome to the forum!
    I believe in magic too, with all the seriousness. I don't practice magic myself, but I really believe that cats are magical creatures. Caaaats!!!
    Also, I would like to know how you do your divination. Sounds very interesting, and I would like to learn more in this part.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay! I hope to get you in chat soon!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello there, and welcome to the forums. :3

Comment

hello and welcome to the board.

Comment

Welcome. Powerlifting huh? Sounds interesting.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

To Gleb: I own a few decks of oracle cards that I like to work with. Mostly the Lenormand deck, but sometimes also regular tarot, though I still need the internet to help me interpret those readings. I also have a pendulum that I use for quick "yes or no" questions, and a bag of runes. But I'haven't quite mastered the art of reading those yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagazusa View Post
                Thank you all for the warm welcome!

To Gleb: I own a few decks of oracle cards that I like to work with. Mostly the Lenormand deck, but sometimes also regular tarot, though I still need the internet to help me interpret those readings. I also have a pendulum that I use for quick "yes or no" questions, and a bag of runes. But I'haven't quite mastered the art of reading those yet.
                Sounds very nice . So you are more of a cards and runes user. On my part, it is more of visions at night when I'm asleep, or a picture of something when I am awake. The picture often appears several seconds before the actual thing happens.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Wow, so you're an actual precog! So those dreams of yours, do you literally dream what's going to happen, or is it more in a symbolic manner?

Comment

What's a precog? It's both predictions and symbolic dreams. I can't control it. They just pop up by themselves. But I can already differ more or less between meaningless dreams and symbolic/vision ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                      What's a precog? It's both predictions and symbolic dreams. I can't control it. They just pop up by themselves. But I can already differ more or less between meaningless dreams and symbolic/vision ones.
                      "Precog" is a pop culture therm for someone with psychic abilities. It's derived from the the word "precognition", which roughly translates to "perceiving something beforehand." Actually it's used almost exclusively in pop culture, but I personally like it more then the word "psychic" because it isn't linked to being a fraud.

And Gleb, wether you can control it or not, I still think it's pretty awsome!

Comment

Hello there, I've joined this forum just to dive into politics and rants and looking for sane-minded people to blab about, so I'm not exactly tip-top friendly, but I can be nice.

Welcome to the forums!

I persume that you mean by role playing games as in, tabletop RPG games? By any chance that you're playing Pathfinder?

Comment

Originally posted by LordJulian View Post
                          Hello there, I've joined this forum just to dive into politics and rants and looking for sane-minded people to blab about, so I'm not exactly tip-top friendly, but I can be nice.

Welcome to the forums!

I persume that you mean by role playing games as in, tabletop RPG games? By any chance that you're playing Pathfinder?

No, can't say I have. Just plain old Dungeons & Dragons. Though I am very interested in other tabletop RPG games as well. I'm actually saving money to buy a set for myself, because the set that we now use for our campaigns belongs to someone else.

Comment

"Precog" is a pop culture therm for someone with psychic abilities. It's derived from the the word "precognition", which roughly translates to "perceiving something beforehand." Actually it's used almost exclusively in pop culture, but I personally like it more then the word "psychic" because it isn't linked to being a fraud.

And Gleb, wether you can control it or not, I still think it's pretty awsome!
                            Aaah. Thanks for explaining.

Comment

No, can't say I have. Just plain old Dungeons & Dragons. Though I am very interested in other tabletop RPG games as well. I'm actually saving money to buy a set for myself, because the set that we now use for our campaigns belongs to someone else.
                              I love Dungeons and Dragons I miss playing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X