Visiting people in their dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting people in their dreams?

I cannot for the life of me remember what this is called but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to try and learn how to do this.
    See, my boyfriend is in jail now and I miss him terribly. It hasn't even been a week. I don't know what's going to happen but I have the feeling that he will be gone for many years and will most likely serve in a state prison. If he does go to state, I will not be able to visit him so I want to try to learn this so I can see him.

Also if anyone knows anything I could do to ask the Gods and Goddesses for help in the matter of him being locked up, and maybe ask them to help with his case to lessen it or even get it to be something like house arrest or probation or something, please tell me. I'm actually expecting his baby in about 2 weeks now and I really am worried he won't be able to be there for her.

My boyfriend was getting his life turned around and he is being charged for everything even though from what I have discovered, there were three other people involved and they are all free. He's paying for something he didn't even do! Sorry, I'm really upset.

But if anyone can help me with either of these things I asked, I'd be very grateful... thanks.

Re: Visiting people in their dreams?

I can offer something that I read a while ago. But I am not sure if it's safe because of the baby.
    Take a medium bawl, and food colour of some kind. Using your pointing finger, write on the bottom of the bowl what you want to see in your dream.
    Then pour some water in the bowl. Drink the water and go to sleep.

I don't know if it works, but you can try this. But again, I am not sure if it's worth trying because of the baby. Be careful with it.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Karmaki, sorry I cannot help you with what you want to know, but I wish with all my heart for your happiness and for the sake of your little bubba girl! I hope all goes well for you in 2 weeks time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        I can offer something that I read a while ago. But I am not sure if it's safe because of the baby.
        Take a medium bawl, and food colour of some kind. Using your pointing finger, write on the bottom of the bowl what you want to see in your dream.
        Then pour some water in the bowl. Drink the water and go to sleep.

I don't know if it works, but you can try this. But again, I am not sure if it's worth trying because of the baby. Be careful with it.
        May I ask what you mean by writing on the bottom of the bowl what I want to see in my dream? Do you mean the dream setting, or seeing him? And do you mean the inside or outside of the bowl? And did you mean write with like a pen or something? Or air write with my finger?
        And I do know that it probably isn't safe to try while still pregnant. I want to try once I have her.

Comment

Originally posted by Karmaki View Post
          May I ask what you mean by writing on the bottom of the bowl what I want to see in my dream? Do you mean the dream setting, or seeing him? And do you mean the inside or outside of the bowl? And did you mean write with like a pen or something? Or air write with my finger?
          And I do know that it probably isn't safe to try while still pregnant. I want to try once I have her.
          Yeah. If you want to see a specific person, write his/her first and last names. Inside the bowl. Put some of the food colour on your pointing finger and use it as a writing tool.

So try it after having her.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I agree maybe some people really believe that them can contact other people in their dreams.
            Amarres de Amor

Comment

Working...
            X