another cannibal in the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another cannibal in the news

We really should have a section somewhere on cannibals in the news - this seems to be the new trend in ill killings.

This one comes from Wales...

Police In Wales Shoot Man Discovered Attempting To Eat Murdered Woman: Report

Honestly, do eyeballs really taste all that good?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: another cannibal in the news

Has it come to the point that we need a special place because of this becoming so common?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Has it come to the point that we need a special place because of this becoming so common?
      Because media
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        We really should have a section somewhere on cannibals in the news - this seems to be the new trend in ill killings.
        Lol, if I get a chance later (and remember) I'll merge this with the previous topics and retitle the thread "Cannibals in the News"...

so sad that this gets to be a reoccuring topic
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          so sad that this gets to be a reoccuring topic
          I doubt if the actual incidence of cannibalism has gone up, globally. Posting these is much more likely to be a manifestation of my twisted soul.

:devil:
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I doubt if the actual incidence of cannibalism has gone up, globally. Posting these is much more likely to be a manifestation of my twisted soul.

:devil:

...sort of like the stranger kidnapping occurances in the US over the past 100 years...

I was thinking more about the fact that they are in the news that often, lol.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              ...sort of like the stranger kidnapping occurances in the US over the past 100 years...
              Yeah - I'm not going to make any big changes to my life in order to avoid the very, very low chance that I might be eaten by somebody.

Much higher probability that I'll get in a car accident (I do wear seat belts!)

Comment

I do not endorse this act of cannibalism because of its non-consensual nature.

However, keeping these sorts of stories in the news and public eye does create avenues of discussion for the merits of consensual cannibalism, along with changing its legal status. Eventually, we should reach a future where the only crime in cannibalism is bad cooking.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
                  I do not endorse this act of cannibalism because of its non-consensual nature.
                  Well, we don't know that for sure - she was found dead, and he was killed by a stun gun.

She may have said "Eat my face off, Baby."

Comment

Well, we don't know that for sure - she was found dead, and he was killed by a stun gun.

She may have said "Eat my face off, Baby."
                    Obviously, we need education in explicit contracts for cannibals and their potential meals so confusion like this can be averted!
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                    X