Whats for Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats for Dinner?

omellette egg, pepper, mushrooms and onion.

Comment

Japanese pork stir-fry with rice.

Comment

cheese stuffed shells with tomato sauce
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I'm making curry from scratch (Jamie Oliver's curry base recipe...it's good!) I have to use up some turkey in the fridge and I bought a ton of veggies last week, and I have loads of rice. All that combined with the fact that I'm broke=recipe for awesome.

Comment

Dinner last night was a salad from Subway. We were too lazy to cook! lol
            It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

We have like 1000 tins of tomato puree, so I guess we're having pasta XD
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

We had Chinese food delivered tonight...
                Hearth and Hedge

Comment

yogurt, carrot sticks and sushi
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, Diced black olives, refried beans (never could cook them right the first time), Salsa, chopped green onions, cilantro, sour cream, guacamole, thin slices of steak ... And a tamale on the side ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Looks like tacos and burritos for dinner tonight.
                      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Big friggin' super burrito ...
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Take-away Pizza and Garlic Bread
                          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

It's Superbowl Sunday, so no real dinner here - brie & triscuits, Margaritas, etc.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Leftover spaghetti fried with olive oil, a bit of tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, basil, pinch of salt a pepper, few pinches of sugar, and a lot of diced garlic, with a bit of Parmesan cheese on top.
                              Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Polish goulash my grandmother made, with home made garlic bread (that I made), and a garden salad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X