Whats for Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats for Dinner?

Made spaghetti in a Thai peanut lime sauce.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

tuna sashimi and a spinach salad
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

making kebobs for the gang, veggie-bobs, chicken, beef and pork-bobs, and a few shrimp-bobs too!

can't wait!!
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

We had pizza, was going to cook a roast but the sausage meat I was going to use had gone off. Typical! Will pick up some more tomorrow and do tomorrow evening. Pizza was good though

Comment

Dinner! Damn.

Well, we were going to head out to Godfather's, for pizza, but since everyone in the house has had the flu all week? I dunno. I'll probably resort to chicken noodle soup. It might stay down.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have a sandwich for my dinner at the studio. X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Chili!

Comment

Beef stroganoff
                  sigpic

Comment

Hunan chicken.
                    Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                    That dream is my reality

Comment

Fish tacos with black beans, sauteed onions, and wilted chard.
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

There shall be pasta tonight.
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

burgers for them, chicken for me, from the BBQ,
                          with perogies and a salad
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Tonight I made pan grilled salmon with onions, garlic, dill, lemon and a little olive oil, angel hair pasta with garlic in oil, and steamed broccoli. I even took a picture lol

Comment

LGN ... Not too shabby ... Nice fish ... Kokanee? ... I am spoiled with fresh Pacific Salmon ...

Tonight is seafood too ... Shrimp, scallops, baby oysters and halibut ... A mocha milkshake and extra thick onion rings ...
                              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

beef stroganoff again... im addicted...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X