Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats for Dinner?

hibachi!!!!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

subway ...
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

who knows... 3 night shifts in a row... -.- food sounds like puke right now
        sigpic

Comment

Tonight was roasted chicken (well rooster he was getting annoying), fresh baked bread, smashed taters (from dehydrated taters from last year) and (yes it was frozen and yes it was cut that way by me) corn from last years garden.

So basically everything but the butter on the bread was from the homestead.

Pictures make it tastier
          Last edited by LadyGarnetRose; 19 Mar 2011, 21:43.

Comment

Chicken tomato chow yuk ... And a grilled cheese sandwich on the side ... Poured the left over tomato sauce over rice ... Now for a cuppa joe and off to bed ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

chicken cesear salad tonight
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

cube steak with potatoes, onions, and mushrooms all cooked in olive oil with garlic and parsley. YUMMY!!
                sigpic

Comment

A couple of crusty rolls with ham and coleslaw... can't be bothered to cook tonight!
                  http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Organic cereal and organic milk... !

Comment

chicken broth
                      sigpic

Comment

In an effort to find a way to enjoy pizza again I decided to get some inspiration from the Diabetes forum I am on. They have a gazillion recipes and I bookmarked a bunch on pizza options. I made a pita pizza with 263 calories, 27 g of carbs and only 11 g of fat! It had pizza sauce, 2% lowfat shredded mexican blend cheese, turkey pepperoni, black olives, pineapple, jalapenos and roasted red bell peppers. It actually crisped up in the toaster oven (400 at 15 minutes) and was pretty tasty!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I had a fish fillet and some Rice a Roni
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            In an effort to find a way to enjoy pizza again I decided to get some inspiration from the Diabetes forum I am on. They have a gazillion recipes and I bookmarked a bunch on pizza options. I made a pita pizza with 263 calories, 27 g of carbs and only 11 g of fat! It had pizza sauce, 2% lowfat shredded mexican blend cheese, turkey pepperoni, black olives, pineapple, jalapenos and roasted red bell peppers. It actually crisped up in the toaster oven (400 at 15 minutes) and was pretty tasty!
                            One way that I have made pizza before is by using low carb taco shells, using spaghetti sauce (instead of pizza sauce) it has less sugar, a healthy cheese, and toppings. I believe I cooked it at 300 until the cheese was melted. It was very very tasty and low in carbs too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh I totally watch ingredients. I used turkey pepperoni, lowfat 2% milk cheese and a good sauce. If you compare my pita pizza to a 6 inch personal pizza you would bug your eyes out! I was also thinking of trying the thin bagels they make and do a appetizer version of that as well. I'll have to look into those taco shells though. I can make some skirtsteak tacos with that cheese and some lettuce and sauce.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I need some cheap food inspirations *damn unexpected bills taking all of our money*! But I'm thinking of making some kind of casserole tonight. Just don't know what. Maybe chicken and stuffing bake or beef taco bake. Hmmm.....

Comment

Working...
                                X