Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Hello, everyone. I'm Strelnikova, and I'm excited to join this online Pagan community.

I'm 20, in college, living in Louisiana, and an "on and off again" Wiccan. I say "on and off again" because I've studied Wicca for various periods of time over the past 8 years and gained a lot from it, but have let it slip away from me when life gets too busy (a huge mistake).

I'm embarking on a new spiritual journey, though, one I am going to stick to. Wicca has improved all aspects of my mental health and has helped me become a better person. I'm not going to let my spirituality slip away from me this time, and I think having the opportunity to talk to other Pagans will be really beneficial.

Anyway. If any of you all want to chat, I'd love to meet you! Hope you're having a great day.

Strelnikova

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hi Strelnikova and welcome to the forum!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello! :3
        Welcome to the forums Strelnikova. :3

Comment

Welcome to PF.

Comment

Welcome

Comment