'Ey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ey

Well alright. My name is Skye (Not legally, mind you, but it is the name I have chosen), and I am 16 and Transgender (FtM). I am relatively new to this (Forums and Paganism), so if I do something wrong please forgive me. I was introduced to Paganism by my oldest sister, even if she didn't realize it that well. She didn't push her beliefs on me, due to my christian background (Father and Stepmother are christian). However, I have never truly believe in that, but now I know what I do believe, and couldn't be happier, if a tad bit confused. I would love to talk to anyone!

Re: 'Ey

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! You will find many pagans and occasionally non-pagans here! Most people here are nice folks and I hope you can feel home here like I do

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome,I knew a few FTM's back when I lived in San Francisco...Hope you have a good time checking out the forum,and getting to meet the people here.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

welcome hope you'll like it here
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeElwin View Post
            Well alright. My name is Skye (Not legally, mind you, but it is the name I have chosen), and I am 16 and Transgender (FtM). I am relatively new to this (Forums and Paganism), so if I do something wrong please forgive me. I was introduced to Paganism by my oldest sister, even if she didn't realize it that well. She didn't push her beliefs on me, due to my christian background (Father and Stepmother are christian). However, I have never truly believe in that, but now I know what I do believe, and couldn't be happier, if a tad bit confused. I would love to talk to anyone!
            Hey Skye!
            Welcome to our forum! Don't be afraid to ask questions, we'll do the best to answer. Enjoy your stay!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hey Skye! Welcome to PF.

FYI, we also have a teen area, though its not terribly busy over there if you are interested in access.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! :3
                    To echo what many have already said, the people here are good company, and will usually be happy to help with any questions you may have on forums or Paganism. ^-^

Comment

Working...
                    X