Today I Learned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Today I Learned

Watching a documentary on Yesterday about the significance of Germanic paganism to the Nazis. Now I get why there are so many pagan nazis. I always wondered about that. I just thought it was a retaliation to the fact that certain minorities have their own ancient spiritual cultures, and they were looking for a Caucasian equivalent (which makes me laugh when they do it here, because we now know that we are genetically more Celtic than Anglo-Saxon, even in England). According to this documentary, it mainly came down to Himmler being a big old nerd. A very dangerous nerd.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I learned that there's a fruit you suck on like a lollipop (the mamoncillo).

Comment

Today I learned that there is a device that chiropractors use that basically will put repeating pressure on the place they're trying to work on. I also learned that this feels like getting shot repeatedly with a nail gun.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
        X