Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet akbar, and here I am looking for new friends. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet akbar, and here I am looking for new friends. :)

Hello!
    I am looking for new contacts within the realm of paganism. I come from a Scandinavian country and the number of practicing witches and pagans around me is... eh well, few. I hope to find interesting discussions, share knowledge and have a lot of fun chats on this forum.

I am now, despite a rock n roll attitude, a happy 40 year woman with experinence of the occult in many forms. I have lived with a thriving relationship to magick thoughtout all my life. My favorite tool is the tarot, I also love working in the spirit realm and I collect grimoires (pdfs preferred, but I hava a few in reality too).

I do a lot of other stuff too, both black and white, but you are probably getting tired of this intro that sounds just like everybody elses. And of course, I will help you if you help me.

If you got this far, I must say I appreciate your effort. Thank you and I hope to meet you again in the forum.

Re: Internet akbar, and here I am looking for new friends.

Welcome to the forum blackowl we are a few scandinavians on here.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
          I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
          Clan of my Clan
          Kin of my Kin
          Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
          And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X