No announcement yet.

PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange! (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange! (2014)

I'm so stressed with *crap* this year I didn't want to try to commit to anything I knew I probably wouldn't get to til June...

Which sucks because I love doing this.

(If you want to send me a card V, I'll send you my addy...and have the kids draw you a picture to mail)
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
      I, too, was surprised there were so few - but the bright side is it only took me a few minutes to write out 3 cards!
      It's crazy. I bought 2 boxes of 'frohe weinachten' cards last week in preparation... dunno what im gonna do with them now!!

Maybe ill go back to last years list and write some extras. Especially if people didnt get them all. No cross stiches this year though (which now seems ridiculous cos id have to do all of 3.... lol)

If you love me and give me your address I'll send you one, and you don't have to send one back (wont get to oz anyway haha)
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I just wanted to say that I've gotten everyone's cards this year, and they're all lovely. I also wanted to apologize that I haven't sent mine out yet, as I don't have any money to send them with. If you don't mind late cards though, I'll make it up to you by sending a little surprise in the mail next month sometime, when I'm back working again.

Mostly art.

Comment

This is the first year in a long time I didn't do this! I did think of it, but I didn't see the topic come up so I didn't think any more on it.

I'll be back in the groove this year

Comment

Working...
          X