Nasty preacher gets coal for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty preacher gets coal for Christmas

There is no shortage of jerkosauruses in the world. Finding another one is never a big surprise to anyone, I imagine.

Creative and fun ways to deal with them, however, provide an endless source of entertainment. Take this case, for example:

Arizona's Pastor Steven Anderson Argues That AIDS Would Be Eradicated If Gays Were 'Executed'

This guy ^ would like to see it done in time for Christmas. Ho Ho Ho.

So what can ya do about goons like this? Sink to their level and call for the execution of those who call for the execution of others? As tempting as that is, there is a much more fun way:

Planting Peace Launches Holiday HIV/AIDS Campaign In Response To Anti-Gay Pastor's Remarks

These people ^ are accepting donation to help those with AIDS. Make a donation, and, for each donation, they will wrap a chunk of coal in pretty holiday paper and send it to Pastor Steve Anderson ...

I like that. Its cute
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Nasty preacher gets coal for Christmas

Does it have to be coal...I mean a petrified cow paddie is kinda like coal,right?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      There is no shortage of jerkosauruses in the world. Finding another one is never a big surprise to anyone, I imagine.

Creative and fun ways to deal with them, however, provide an endless source of entertainment. Take this case, for example:

Arizona's Pastor Steven Anderson Argues That AIDS Would Be Eradicated If Gays Were 'Executed'

This guy ^ would like to see it done in time for Christmas. Ho Ho Ho.
      So all of the straight people with AIDS would be magically cured?

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      So what can ya do about goons like this? Sink to their level and call for the execution of those who call for the execution of others? As tempting as that is, there is a much more fun way:

Planting Peace Launches Holiday HIV/AIDS Campaign In Response To Anti-Gay Pastor's Remarks

These people ^ are accepting donation to help those with AIDS. Make a donation, and, for each donation, they will wrap a chunk of coal in pretty holiday paper and send it to Pastor Steve Anderson ...

I like that. Its cute
      I love positive responses like this. In fact, I'm going to donate!
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Does it have to be coal...I mean a petrified cow paddie is kinda like coal,right?
        Why wait for it to petrify?
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          I would think so. I bet you could get it lit just like coal.

Comment

I understand that in the Middle East they use camel poop for cooking fires...

Maybe this preacher can save all the coal he gets, and use it to have a big rally where he burns copies of GQ.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Its good to see that they weren't overly aggressive in their judgement, but that being said...for some reason...I just can't feel happy about how their responding, or find it funny or entertaining for that matter.

Comment

Working...
              X