Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Doing?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Going incognito mode. Gotta find out if there is a cheaper price I can pay for internet. It's in my rommie's name. And I want to open the same TW in my name. Plus the wifi thingy. And then he's going to pay $25 towards the bill. So yeah. It's like going to the dentist. I hate doing this.
    I dont think I like this idea. I look foreword to your posts...
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
      I dont think I like this idea. I look foreword to your posts...
      So right now I have extreme internet and I pay $66 monthly. I use a lot of gb. So far I'm at 47gb. I stream a lot and watch youtube videos like crazy. My roomy has wifi of Verizon downstairs and it's super slow. He pays $35. So I said pay me $25 and we can get a new customer price in my name. I looked at the website. I can order the exact same extreme with a $5 additional charge for the wi fi box for him. My total monthly would be $47.97. So I would pay $25 thus saving me a $40 a month! Plus I'm already saving $50 a month giving up my old cell phone plan and moving to the free one! I'm giving myself a $90 a month raise! Cannot beat that.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So right now I have extreme internet and I pay $66 monthly. I use a lot of gb. So far I'm at 47gb. I stream a lot and watch youtube videos like crazy. My roomy has wifi of Verizon downstairs and it's super slow. He pays $35. So I said pay me $25 and we can get a new customer price in my name. I looked at the website. I can order the exact same extreme with a $5 additional charge for the wi fi box for him. My total monthly would be $47.97. So I would pay $25 thus saving me a $40 a month! Plus I'm already saving $50 a month giving up my old cell phone plan and moving to the free one! I'm giving myself a $90 a month raise! Cannot beat that.
        No you really can't. Thats amazing. We need to have meetings on how your saving all this money. I could use to save some money...
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Lol. I actively look for deals and programs offered to low income in my state. I also belong to r/frugal on reddit. One very informative area of reddit. Lots of tips on how to save money on everything. I also belong to r/budgetfood, r/lifehacks,and the amazing r/free! I get a lot of free samples shipped to my house.

Comment

Lol. I actively look for deals and programs offered to low income in my state. I also belong to r/frugal on reddit. One very informative area of reddit. Lots of tips on how to save money on everything. I also belong to r/budgetfood, r/lifehacks,and the amazing r/free! I get a lot of free samples shipped to my house.
            I don't have a reddit account but apparently I need one.

Comment

Nah. You can browse and read freely without an account. Here are the links:

http://www.reddit.com/r/grilledcheese/ (cheapest meal on earth can be so amazing!)

Comment

I am going to be up all night going through these

Comment

Working...
                X