Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello (again!) Pagan Forum! Introduction

Originally posted by turningtides View Post
    Hi Jembru! I remember your great posts on learning Japanese on PF. It makes me definitely want to brush up on what's left of mine.

I'd love to share what I've done (so far) with a Canaanite polytheist path <3. Paths do seem to move and grow, I hope your path is working well for you.
    You do remember me! ^^ Yeah, my path seems to be working out. I seem to be going through some kind of transitional phase though, so this is subject to change!

Ah, I wish I could say I've moved on a bit from Japanese now, but it's still very much a part of my makeup these days. I guess unless I drastically changed my social circle and interests, it's here to stay now. I'm still not fluent though. I might sound fluent, but my grammar is hideous and I never did move onto N1 material, so my reading comp sucks too. I have a pile of novels I want to get my teeth into, but I'm just not there yet sadly. That said, if you ever decide to brush up and need a practice dummy.. you know where I am! ^^
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Welcome back to the forum! :3

Comment

Thank you, Gleb, LunarHarvest!

Comment

Working...
        X