New and need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and need advice

High all, I am Christy, I am 30 years old transitioning mtf trans. I am also Christian. I however I think because I was born trans <br>am a lot more open to things than others. I been doing research for answers ever since the internet came out as to what it is I am<br>experiencing.. I ever since I was old enough to remember, have been getting "visits" from a woman in a robe made from I guess burlap,<br>she has black hair and green eyes, she sometimes takes me into a group of other women and sometimes there sitting by a campfire, and sometimes there standing in a circle holding hands and saying things. I guess chanting??? The main one the one that always comes to me the woman with green eyes, she talks to me and tells me things, and helps me through a lot of difficulties, she is very loving and compassionate. Each time she comes to me in my dreams, I awake with out being awake??? Like I become aware of my surroundings and I am completely lucid. I am aware of the be I am sleeping in the covers, I am awake but cant move, she then takes me out and we end up going through forest into a clearing and we talk on the way there, and on the way back. Sometimes she speeks English, sometimes its just emotional communication, and sometimes she speaks in another language, I have looked up sound samples of just about every language, cant find one even similar. I know she is real because of things that have happened, my wife even experienced it one time. One time she took me outside my parents house and into a circle of others and above us was a full moon with a halo of clouds around it. When I awoke I went outside and it was the same as in the dream. Last year me and my wife were sleeping in our bed at home, and she came through the wall and stood next to me and the noise coming from her was like the sound of a high power transformer, buzzing, but more intense. I couldn't move and it scared me because it was threatening and its never been threatening before. Well all of a sudden I could move, our palmeranian was very scared and wimpering and the blast of wind that came from her leaving scared my wife awake. She later explained that she was protecting me from something. Does anyone know who she is???I been scared to say anything to anyone, and being in the south with Christian family I wasn't going to risk ridicule. I am already trans, so they think I am a few fries short of a happy meal. I am very logical person, I am a war veteran, and I currently own a company.. Wtf??? I really would like to hear from anyone that knows who he is, why she has been seeing me from childhood? I have never studied religions other than Christian, although I have recently been learning about islam, hindu, and others trying to see if there is anything in there traditions that would explain this. My sister in law is wiccan and she recommended this site, and a few others to ask? Although I am Christian I believe that we as humans don't know what we think we do, and I am wanting to expand my views. I know she isn't bad or evil, she always carries me so lovingly out and brings me back gently. But also I just want to know if any knows who it could be. She definitely has some sort of power, and she is protective over me. Thanks and sorry if this sounds crazy....xoxoxoxo

Re: New and need advice

Greetings and welcome to the forum!
    The community here is fantasic, and I'm sure some of the other members will be able to answer your question soon; don't feel odd though, it doesn't sound crazy at all.
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Welcome and no worries..People are surprised with the level of diversity here on PF. We have a few trans going in both directions,a few Christians,a Muslim,and a few odds and ends..I consider myself among the odds,just because I tend to be "Different" at least concerning social norms. be at peace,and jump into the mix,I think you gonna like it here.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks, Im glad people don't think I am crazy.... My wfe didn't believe me until it happened with her at home... I thought about getting a sketch artist to render what she looks like. I dunno but I just wish I knew who or what it was..

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. If you feel comfortable, perhaps try talking to her? She might tell you who she is.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hello and welcome. My first thoughts were that she may be a spirit guide.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                X