Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tidings

Tidings fellow practitioners!

My name is Dukali and I am 24 years old. At the moment I am questioning everything that I have been studying these past few months so I do not know which deity I am to worship. I am on the path of green witchery and sort of walking the hedge. My current areas of study right now are meditation and energy working. I look forward to speaking to all of you in the future.

Duke
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Re: Tidings

Hi Dukali and welcome to our forum! It's a great place to learn. Enjoy your stay!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome Dukali I see you're from sweden, there are a few of us from scandinavia on here. Looking forward to talking to you.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Thank you Gleb! And that is very good to know Iris! Have you found much pagan related events or subjects in Denmark? I find it difficult to find anything pagan related in Sweden, which is so weird due to the Norse Gods and Goddesses!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukali View Post
            And that is very good to know Iris! Have you found much pagan related events or subjects in Denmark? I find it difficult to find anything pagan related in Sweden, which is so weird due to the Norse Gods and Goddesses!
            I know a few asatru, but not very well. I seem to be running in to more lately . I have found an occult bookstore in Copenhagen which has "witch meetings" once in a while, but I haven't made it to one yet. I guessit depends very much on what kind of paganism you are looking for but I'll agree, the norse gods aren't as big here as you might expect.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Greetings, welcome to the forum.
                "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to PF.

Comment

Hi!
                        Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thank you everyone! And Iris, that is so amazing! I don't think we have anything like that here. I have tried witchvox, but still it doesn't seem like there is anything in my area, only far up north! I would like to start my own pagan thing here in Sweden, but I do not know anyone here except my husband and his parents.

Comment

Hello Dukali. Welcome too, another Dane here yes there's a few of us.

Originally posted by iris View Post
                            I know a few asatru, but not very well. I seem to be running in to more lately . I have found an occult bookstore in Copenhagen which has "witch meetings" once in a while, but I haven't made it to one yet. I guessit depends very much on what kind of paganism you are looking for but I'll agree, the norse gods aren't as big here as you might expect.
                            Sorry to "derail" the post, but are you talking about Nekropolis? I plan on attending the January meeting. *Crosses fingers* I wanted to attend the December one, but life happened.
                            Apart from aforementioned book store and another more new agey one close to it, I haven't found a lot either. There's the Danish Asatru association Forn Sidr, but they fairly much keep to themselves. I think a lot of the Asatru/Heathen/Old Norse somethings tend to keep their heads down a bit, otherwise everything we say tends to get derailed into a debate on whether or not we're Nazis. (Not invoking Godwin's law just making a statement on life of an Old Norse something in Scadinavia). Plus for a lot of us our beliefs are more practice and faith, than a codified religion, so we present no unified group.

Edit: Maybe you can find someone through this fb group? If you have an fb account that is.
                            Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X