THE 5000 survey Questions 101-200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE 5000 survey Questions 101-200

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.

A

B

C

D

E

103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?

107. Have you ever killed an animal?

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?

109. What do you think of cloning?

110. Do you read or watch TV more often?

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?

120. Is there anyone you trust completely?

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?

122. How do you feel about women in politics?

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?

A: Nothing to kill or die for...

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...

C: I could make a film and make you my star...

132. Were you ever with someone while they died?

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?

141. About how many emails do you get a day?

How many of those emails are junk mail?

How many of them are forwards?

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: THE 5000 survey Questions 101-200

Citrus and vanilla flavored, caffeine jittery, tingly, have to hug myself to keep the feelings close so they don't just float away.

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.

There are people I love, but I don't really have ranks for the ones I love most, and I don't think I can limit them to just five. My mother, my father, my sister, my brother, my grandmother, my aunt on my father's side, my dog, my sister's dog, my two best friends from middle/high school, and my other really good friend that I look up too.

I haven't actually gone to see any this month; saw the hobbit movie last month though, if that counts

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?

1. I'd wish for my loved ones happiness and long lives.
    2. For my grandmother to get to meet Sheamus. And yes, she's a wwe fan; she's this tiny old British lady who watches wwe When I was living closer to her, I used to go over for dinner and watch the show with her at least once a week... I miss being able to do that.
    3. For my sister to find the love of her life who reciprocates her feelings and treats her right.

Either reading a good book or watch a favorite movie or TV show so that my mind will empty and fill with something else.

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?

I want to say there's no amount in the world... but... probably several million? It would have to be at least enough to pay off my student loans to even consider it.

...not intentionally.

My childhood dog dying probably hit me the hardest.

I think it's interesting.

Both about equal, I think. I have the TV on non stop, but it's more for background noise as I don't like the quiet, so I don't think that counts.

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?

No, I'm really not. I think we're turning more and more into a police state and it scares me more than the terrorists.

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?

I actually favor rehabilitation over punishment.

No... I think that's just something guys do

Nope.

Nope.

Well, I used to be on swim team as a kid... I used to win races sometimes... does that count?

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?

Nope.

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?

I have no idea for great grandparents. For grandparents: On my mother's side, my grandfather used to work for a paper company and then later him and my grandmother were managers at a public storage before they retired. They had an apartment behind the office and they actually lived there. I used to love visiting there to run around and inside the buildings and play tag and hide and go seek with my sister or my cousins when they were visiting. My grandfather on my father's side built furniture.

Not really; my mom once did some research and found a sea captain in our family tree, which I thought was really cool My great grandparents and my grandmother on my mother side were all immigrants, so my family hasn't really been in America all that long, in the grand scheme of things.

...Can you ever trust anyone completely? I would like to have someone like that someday, but realistically, I don't think it's very likely.

Some of these questions are really depressing...

I wish there was more of them; though honestly, I don't really follow politics much myself.

OUTDOOR POOL!!!

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?

So many things... I have ADD, so I have trouble just focusing in on one thing... I'll research one thing and then ten minutes later, I've jumped to a different topic and then in another ten minutes, I'll be back on my original topic. Just whatever sparks my interest

I don't know... They tested me when I was a kid and I scored above average on some parts of the test and bellow average on other parts. They told me that there was enough of the above average parts that as I grew older the above average parts should learn to compensate for the bellow average parts. It's hard to objectively be able to tell if that really happened or not... Or how intelligent you are...

I guess intelligence has always been one of my insecurities.

No, not really. I think I'm still a bit immature.

Lol, that's a secret

Yes.

I used to dream of doing that when I was a kid; I loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?

No.

...Guess not. *shrugs*

I was with a rabbit that I found on the side of the road once, but no, never a person.

ROCK STAR!!!

Nope.

Yes.

Nope.

Probably my absolute favorite would have to be Disney's Sleeping Beauty.

Um... I usually just turn on the radio or Pandora, I'm not that particular as long as its some kind of rock.

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?

Become a writer that's successful enough that they can make a comfortable living off of it.

Be genuinely nice to my dog; you'd think guys would be smart enough if they want to date a girl to be nice to her dog, but sadly, there are guys out there who missed that memo.

I've joined a lot of random stuff, so I get all kinds of notifications (including here!), but not much from actual individuals.

Most of them.

Not many of them.

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?

Reading fan fiction, I suppose.

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?

I have no idea.

144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?

I've often thought about driving myself across the country, but no, never hitchhiking.

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?

My dog!

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable

I guess... dependable? I wish that didn't sound so boring...

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?

I'm ready now, just haven't met the right person yet

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?

Sometimes, for older family members... scary thoughts.

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?

I know there's ones I'm looking forward too, but I can't think of them right now.

150. What is your quest?

Huh? To defeat the dragon and save the prince? To find the holly grail? I'm not sure how to answer that question...

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?

Ugh... kids screaming...

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?

Well, it's documented, isn't it?

153. Who are you the most jealous of?

Happily married people.

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?

My dog pouncing on me and licking my face to wake me up

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?

Sure

156. Who thinks that you are offensive?

Offensive? To the best of my knowledge, I don't think anyone does... I know some people find me annoying, gullible, clueless... I don't think anyone finds me offensive though.

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?

Wow, I'm really not the teaching type...

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?

Yes.

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?

No, I think it was truly mystical.

160. Do you get offended easily?

I try not to be, but sometimes I can be.

161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?

Of course!!! Not that I have one right now, but if I did, I wouldn't leave them for something superficial like that.

162. Do you believe in fate or free will?

Both.

163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?

No.

164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?

I think if you try hard enough, it can change

165. What changes are you afraid of?

Change in general is scary...

166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?

Nocturnal

Um... I'm really not much of a music person... Maybe Gorillaz Demon Days?

168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?

An office.

169. What's the coolest job you ever had?

I'm not sure...

170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?

Pizza... I want pizza so bad, but I'm trying to loose weight right now... I miss pizza.

171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?

Not really; I'm too prone to stage fright. I used to like working on behind the scenes stuff, though; especially scenic painting and set construction

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?

Oh... Wow... It's hard to keep your mind out of the gutter with this question...

173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?

Technically Virgo, but I was born on the cusp for Leo; a few hours earlier that year, and I would have been Leo. I guess I'm supposed to be neat, organized and practical; I don't think its a very accurate sign, in my case.

174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?

Nope; barely remember it. The one where the girl came out of the TV was a lot scarier...

175. Are you in constant fear of death?

No, I try not to think about it.

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?

No.

177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?

Yes!!!

178. Are you a fan of any comic books?

Not very many... I liked the Sandman series and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer ones.

179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?

I think I was around 20 or so then...

180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?

Vanilla.

181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?

Google

182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?

Sometimes it was cabbage patches and sometimes it was storks... I think they had trouble keeping their stories straight; Also, I could see my mom's stomach getting big with my sister and then my brother, so I kind of knew some of it fairly early on.

183. What is your favorite band?

I don't really have one.

184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?

That one from the The Legend of Billie Jean movie, Invincible
    <strong>

185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?

I don't normally like horror very much, but it's a good genre for a date

186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?

Middle is ideal, but sometimes its fun to sit towards the front like I used to love to do as a kid

187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?

Yes.

188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?

For a cause that's important to me or as a learning/internship experience or to help out a loved one.

189. Candles or strobe lights?

Candles!

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?

I barely remember the books except that it felt a lot like reading some kind of history text books. I liked the movies better

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?

Honestly? I don't think anything of them unless I talk to them or see them doing something that allows me to form an opinion of them.

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?

Unfortunately, it seems to be pretty universal...

193. What do you really want to buy?

A sail boat!!!

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?

Someone you love!!!!

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?

Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast by Robin McKinley; I have this old beat up copy of it with the pages falling out and the cover taped back on that I must have read at least a hundred times growing up... I keep it in a special box now.

Yeah, I've always found that weird...

197. In what sense are you a minority?

I'm Caucasian, unless being female counts?

198. Are you anti social?

Yes.

199. Do you photograph well?

No.

200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?

I think so; humans can be pretty adaptable.

Comment

Hugs and kisses. Though I go more with hugs.
      Too bad it's only humans.... Let's see....
      A) My cat (what?)

B) Daughter of Toothless ( a user here on the forum)

C) Another user on the forum whose nickname I prefer not to write, she'll know.

D) My cat again.

E) Myself.

In the cinema? None.
      On my laptop? Let's see... Approximately 5.

Peace, trust between people, friendship.

I isolate myself, listen to Enya, breathe deeply several times and settle my thoughts.

I wouldn't do it anyway, no matter how much money you can offer.

Does an ant or a beatle count?

Yes.

As long as it doesn't lead to war, conflict and chaos, I am fine with it.

Read.

Yes. Safety is top priority. Rights and freedoms are next.

Torture and kill him differently 70 times. Don't ask why 70, it's a long story.

Named? Um... I don't get the question. If it's the same as "have you given a name to a part of your body?", then no.

Once, in elementary school, radio.

I wish I did.

Nope.

No.

Most of them yes. I didn't get the chance to meet my great grand parents from my father's side.

Yes. How my mother's side's family migrated to Russia on foot from Ukraine during WW2 and how my great grandfather fought in the red army.

Yes. Djehuty and Bast.

Yes.

I'm fine with it. I don't care what religion, skin colour, gender and sexuality the politician is, as long as there is peace among people. Peace and well being are the only things that matter here.

Indoor Jacuzzi. I hate strangers looking at me outside.

Psychology, Kemetism, religion, home ideas (just for fun).

Yup.

Yes.

No. I'm not interested.

Um.. Once.

No. There is no guarantee I'll ever get out of there alive, safe and sound.

No.

I don't know what songs the words are from, so I'll just write what makes sense to me.

A: Nothing to kill or die for... Except friends.

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... Coffin.

C: I could make a film and make you my star... The film will get an Oscar reward.

No.

None. If I had to choose, then world political leader. But it's such a drag....

Yes. It didn't end well anyway...

I think so, yeah.

No. But having a concert off Within Temptation or Thomas Anders would be great.

Animated movies? Killer Bean Forever.

Within Temptation, Lube (a Russian rock group).

Finding the other half, or finding the meaning of life. It doesn't involve anyone, but still.

Have a fancy house and a sphynx cat.

6-11. Not every day, but once in a while.

1-2.
      Mostly none.

Music at youtube.

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
      Everything is possible. I don't have any proofs to support any thesis.

144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country?
      No. I'm not a fan of it.

145. Whom would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
      Who wants to go with me?

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
      Accurate.

charming, dependable
      None of these two.

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
      No idea. When the time comes. I hope it will be before I become 37.

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
      I try not.

Umm...... Gleb's hug and cat obsessions, the documentary. Unlikely, but possible.

150. What is your quest?
      To help people.

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
      A 4 year old screaming.

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
      Yes.

I try not to be jealous of anything. What I'm thinking about it a bit personal.

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Sleep for another hour and start the day with having a cheesecake and tea for breakfast.

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
      No. There is no such thing as "all right" in this world.

Someone who doesn't like cats and hugs.

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
      Psychology or philosophy.

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
      Yes.

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
      Both. Religion and science work together. They complete each other. They are not separate.

No.

161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
      Yes.

I believe in both.

No.

Life can change. It seldom does, though.

Losing everyone I consider precious, getting in a situation where I'll depend on everyone else.

Nocturnal. But I'm more of a twilight person.

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
      Thomas Anders's CD.

Food service. All that food.... ><

Private English lessons.

Loneliness and/or religion.

No.

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
      The person would kill me if she found out (Yes, she is here in PF).

Virgo.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	virgo-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	352727

Nope.

Death? No. Staying alone? Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

I didn't.

Hugs. I have a scent of hugs around me. If seriously, I don't smell.

Religion, brain.

They said I would find out when I get older.

Within Temptation.

No idea.... So many of them...

Good question. No idea.... Not a horror/action/drama film.

Back.

Lemme think... Yes.

Only if a close person is in trouble. ONLY a close person or good friend.

Candles.

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
      I like LOTR.

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
      Threat.

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
      Natural.

New shoes.

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
      Probably the second one.

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
      There is no book that can help people understand what I feel. When I die, there will be one. My Book of Shadows.

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
      No. Because I know that most Americans are either atheists or Christians.

In a religious sense.

A bit.

No.

No. Perhaps after a super hard and planned preparation, yes. Maybe, just maybe.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Smiling so hard your face hurts, heart beating so hard you become out of breath.

When I love, I love equally. And even when someone dies, you still continue to love them even now.

A Mother

B Grandmother

C Brother

D Fiance

E My pets

I don't go to cinema.

For peace and prosperity of my family. A long lived happy marriage for my brother. Long life for my mother.

Sit alone in silence a pray to Yahweh.

I wouldn't. So why even bother talking money?

During seasonal hunting.

More than once.

Cloning in general? And of what? Body parts? People as a whole? Explain yourself, peon.

Read. I don't watch telli.

No.

It would probably involve parasites and human sized box.

My fists. Love, and Hate. . .Night of The Hunter, anyone?

No.

No.

Yes. Several festival competitions. Crafts and cooking; of the whatnot.

As a child, yes. "People look at me like I'm a little strange, when I go around talking to squirrels and rabbits and stuff. That's okay. Thaaaat's just okay."

When they were in their prime: Grandfather was a Mobile Mechanic, Grandmother was a dress maker.
        When they were in their older age: Grandfather did Body & Fender, Grandmother
        was a village witch.

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? My grandparents and their parents before them did a lot of moving from place to place, due to aggravation of superstitious peons-- eventually situating in the UK. This led to my bloodline rooting from Italy, Spain and Haiti.

Curse is the man that trust in man.

Yes.

Indifferent.

Neither.

Herbalism, taxidermy, anatomy (of animals and humans)..The list goes on, really.

On a general level, yes.

I've been told I am. If that's true, it wisdom from my Lord and my grandmother.

Uegh. No.

Yes.

No.

No.

A: Nothing to kill or die for... And no religion too, imagine all the people living life in peace.

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... That's a body bag in disguise you all bet'cha, I call 'em body snatchers quick and they come to fetch'ya.

I've no bloody idea that last one.

Yes.

Neither.

No.

Yes.

No.

Watership Down

I don't drive-- in a bus or being driven on the other hand: Slipknot, Studio Killers, Maroon 5, OK go

Hm.

Be able to keep a job, and take care of themselves without depending on anyone else.

15 or so.

1 to 2.

None.

I don't have a diary. I have a blog though. So my blog, Instagram and Youtube I guess.

Who cares really? We lost a great musician nonetheless. RIP Kurt.

Hell no.

No one, because no.

Bold.

charming, dependable

Dependable.

I'm engaged to be engaged. I plan to maybe marry in my 30's.

Yes.

Nothing catches my interests at the moment.

150. What is your quest?

Right now? If right now, then to finish this bloody survey.

Both...

Wouldn't know, I don't pay to much mind to them.

No one. Jealously is petty, and I've learned first hand it does nothing for you.

Prayer, and a cuppa.

Ha. No.

Many people. For two reasons, the most being my bluntness with words. The second because of my spiritually and practice.

Taxidermy.

Yes. But it's personal.

Mystical. Not my choice of word, but sure, lets go with that.

No.

161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?

Yes.

Both.

No.

Everything changes. With, or without us.

I wouldn't say I'm afraid. But I'm certainly not prepared.

Both.

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?

Slipknot's IOWA album.

I've worked in all three. It all depends on the environment and people you work with. But, if anything, Food service.

The one I have now. Professional Taxidermy.

My brother. How he's doing.

Nah.

My fiance. Help me around the house with cleaning, gardening ect. While I ran errands.

Cancer. I'm the very soft-hearted-family-oriented type, with a sharp tongue and feisty attributes.

No. But it tried.

No.

No.

Sure.

Too many to name.

Cloves. I smell like cloves. All. The. Time.

What kind of wisdom? Earthly? Spiritual? You're doing it again.

I learned were babies came from when I was 5. My mum has always been honest, and never hesitant. She brought out an anatomy book, and so I went on to learn.

Don't have one. I have too many favorites.

Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.

Tenacious D and the pick of Destiny.

I don't go to cinema.

Yes. On a tour.

If it's family, charity, internship or similiar.

Candles.

Don't care much for Lord of the Rings, never read the books and only watched The first movie.

Neither.

In my opinion, it's natural.

The wild unknown tarot deck.

I wouldn't choose either....the only reason I would be living in the subway tunnels is because of the zombie apocalypse.

The Little Prince.

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?

No.

Bleep boop booop boop bleep.

Depends. Usually no.

Do I look decent in pictures..? or do I take photographs well?
        If so..Sometimes...and Yes.

Maybe. Anything is possible with..science..? Ha.
        "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Relaxation, warmth… bubble baths and massage.

A
          My fiance
          B
          My dad
          C
          My mom
          D
          Leo
          E
          Bastian

None so far.

Not counting world peace?... My mother’s mental health improving. No more health issues for my father in law. And a bit of luck in love for my best friend leo.

Photography. Whenever I’m really stressed I’ll take my camera and just walk for a few hours. Also reading and singing….

Ahm… a lot? First you’d have to pay for me to get my driver’s license… I’m not too shy about my body, but Denmark is pretty cold in spring ^^ wouldn’t want to get sick

Well… spiders and mosquitoes are animals too, so yes.

Yes, more than one.

Potentially good, potentially bad. Not something I have a strong opinion on.

Depends on my mood. I watch tv a lot, but I also read a lot.

Some things, yes… I don’t really care about my emails or phone calls being intercepted, I have nothing to hide anyway.

I have no idea. Dying from old age in isolation…

Ah… no. I don’t recall that I have.

Tv a few times. In some silly quiz show as a kid, one of the concerts my choir did made it to tv.

Nothing big, I’ve won like $10.

A few, yea…

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Being high

A Nova, my daughter

B Alex, my husband

C Sammie, my best friend

D My parents (sorry their on the same level and even though they are separated and separate people I'm counting them as one.)

E No clue. (Count one of my parents here I guess) I'm probably forgetting somebody but I don't care.

None

My daughter to grow into a successful and happy individual who can contribute to society. My husband to have the ultimate man cave. Sammie to be happy.

Meditation and breathing techniques. I usually get to the point where I'm grinding my teeth and clenching my fists in my sleep and getting twitched in my eyes and shoulders before I realize I need to start this up again though.

I'd do it for $50, but I'd probably start out asking a few thousand. I don't have a problem with nudity. Now if you asked me to walk into my work naked, you better be willing to cover two or three years of wages (100k would cover it and then some) cause I would lose my job and that would be terrible for my resume, and I don't have enough on it yet to get me another job if I got fired for walking into work naked.

Yes, I hunted in my teens and am considering picking it up again.

Yes.

I don't have a problem with it.

Read

No

Solitary confinement in a dark room for the rest of his life. He's dead now though so it's moot.

No, but I have my husbands.

Radio, yes, but only as part of one of those games.

No, unless you count a couple dollars on those little tickets.

Yeah, the most memorable is getting first place breaking boards in Tae Kwon Do. Double board jump front snap kick.

No clue.

My grandfather on my mom's side worked for Deere's, and I think my grandmother stayed at home. I believe my great-prandparents on that side were farmers. (My biological grandfather and great-grandparents on that side are unknown as he didn't raise my mother.) On my dad's side, my grandmother works for Sally's Beauty Supply as a manager, and my grandfathers was a farmer (cattle). I don't know about my great-grandparents for sure, but I think they raised cattle and horses as well.

My paternal great grandmother was a full-blooded Native American, and when I went to the funeral, the aisle formed a line where one side was pure Native American and the other side was all of us mixed descendants. I'm not sure why it fell out that way with the seating, but I remember it seemed really odd to me. And on my maternal side, my great-grandfather served in World War II and was shot through the head and survived, he kept the helmet. He lived to a ripe old age and died a few years ago, I don't remember exactly how old he was.

A few people

Yeah

They should be there.

Jacuzzi, simply because of the climate I live in. If I lived somewhere I could use the pool year round, I'd go with that.

Other cultures and religions. And books on equal rights for all people, but especially for women.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Purely for myself, no. If it meant I would have the opportunity to save or protect my loved ones, then yes.

No.

No.

Political leader.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Lion King 2. And Spirited Away is still my favorite anime.

Country music for me.

Ending slavery, wherever it is, whoever ended it.

Be respectful.

No clue, I only check it every couple weeks.

The majority.

None.

Duolingo.

No clue.

Yes.

Family.

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
            Accurate

I was 23

Sometimes.

Currently? I'm not sure, the last Catching Fire movie, maybe. Though, if the rumors are true and Kenyon's Chronicles of Nick is going to be turned into a movie, I'd be most excited about that.

150. What is your quest?
            Climb Kilimanjaro

The adults.

Sure. Things have disappeared there. We don't exactly know how so it's a mystery. I don't necessarily believe the conspiracy theories though.

Nobody. I really don't feel jealousy very often.

Playing with my daughter.

Yeah.

Plenty of people.

Art.

Yes.

Nah, mystical.

No.

161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
            Yes.

Yes.

No.

Change

My friendship with my best friend having issues when she moves in with us. It's complicated, and I'm not getting into here. Maybe in the adult section some day. I've already talked a little bit about it there, but a lot has happened since then.

A bit of both. I don't care when I'm awake so long as I've had sufficient sleep prior.

No clue.

Retail.

Driving Cambus.

Life happens.

No.

The leader of that group that kidnapped all those girls and make them give them back.

Aries? Idk

Not really.

Not really.

No.

No.

No.

7 or 8

Skin.

Google.

Stork.

Don't have one.

No clue.

Horror. You can really gauge a person by how they handle a horror movie and how they react to your reactions.

Middle

Yes

If the experience would get me into a job that would make it worth it in the end.

Candles.

Not really sure. I read the books in Middle School and didn't quite comprehend them enough to be able to make a comparison.

Threat. Always assess the threat level.

Cultural.

Cowgirl boots.

Being with the one I love.

I don't know.

No.

I'm pagan.

Yes

No

It's possible, but I'm not sure that it's likely.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

That's a difficult one to describe. It makes me feel good physically. Like I can do anything.

A Mom

B Dad

C Sis

D Ayden (Nephew)

E My dogs.

None

I would wish for my parents to have a house for the rest of their lives. I would wish for Ayden to have a free college education. I would wish for money for the ASPCA.

I read and write.

$100,000

No.

Yes. My Grandpa.

I'm not certain yet. I think it could be useful for medical reasons.

Probably read more often.

No.

I don't know...call him a coward, strip him naked and make him stand out in the cold for a few hours.

No.

No.

No.

No.

I've seen it, but no I don't think it is interesting.

My father's parents were a cop and a banker. My mom's parents were farmers. No idea on the great grandparents.

On my father's side I am part-Hungarian. On my mother's side I am part-Cherokee.

Yes. I think my family and friends can trust me.

Yes. My grandpa.

I think that it's great and we need more women!

Indoor jacuzzi.

War World II.

I believe so. I'm not a genius, but I think I am pretty intelligent.

I don't know. I think you grow wise with age.

No.

Yes.

No. I'm not near any.

No. It wouldn't be fair to that person.

No.

Political leader.

No.

I sent a friend a gift when she was having a baby.

No.

The Land Before Time.

NSync, Cascada, Bruno Mars.

Creating the computer.

Learning about my personality and not focusing on my outward appearance solely.

How many of those emails are junk mail? 2 or 3

How many of them are forwards? 0

Write in my blog and visit amazon.com.

No idea.

No.

My friend Angie.

charming, dependable

Dependable.

Sometimes, but not always.

The next horror film.

150. What is your quest?

To help my nephew become as smart as possible.

4-year old screaming.

Yes.

People who have money and good jobs.

With a good morning to my parents.

Not often, but when I do it feels good.

I don't know. My brother-in-law, because of my religion.

A class about War World II.

I had an Out of Body experience once.

Yes. It can't be explained because I saw the back of my body.

I don't think so.

I don't have a partner, but I would if I did.

Fate.

I think all people get bored once in a while.

Life changes. It is in constant motion.

Changes due to my health and monetary changes.

Nocturnal

The Phantom of the Opera (2004).

Retail.

Being a manager at Burger King.

I keep thinking about what my life will be like when I can go back to work.

No.

I wouldn't do that to anyone.

I'm a gemini. A gemini is an intelligent person, but is also impatient. That is me.

No.

No.

No.

No. Some are nice, but not all.

Yes. Hellboy especially.

Honestly, I can't remember. Maybe 5.

Lotion.

Books and my parents.

Can't remember honestly.

NSync.

Unsure.

Comedy.

Middle.

No.

I would work for free if it helped people in need of help.

Candles.

I think they are true.

I don't judge either way.

I think it is a natural thing.

Books or a laptop.

Living in the streets with someone I love.

The Wizard of Oz.

I think it is odd.

In the sense that I do not work at the moment.

I don't believe I am. I like talking and having friends.

I believe I do.

Yes if we are prepared.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Late, as usual:

Warmth, energy, buzz of excitement.

A My Mom

B My father, brother, and sister.

C My friends

D (Some of) my extended family

E The kittens

None. I rarely see movies in theaters.

My mom to overcome her current issues, my dad and sister to patch things up, and a friend to get proper help and treatment.

Take a really hot bath, or relax in an easy chair with one or both kittens in my lap.

Well, considering that the closest school to me is an elementary school, no amount of money is worth getting me on the sex offenders list.

Not on purpose.

Yes.

We're a long way from cloning an entire human, but I hope that cloning organs will be stably cloned soon for people who need transplants.

Read.

Ben Franklin says it best: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Considering he's already dead, it's kind of a null question.

Zweihander! You can guess what I named.

I've called in to my favorite radio station before, and they did broadcast my calls, so sort of?

I won $100 in the Michigan Mega Millions before.

Hm. Don't think so.

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is

broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?

Even when I was a kid I thought he was boring.

My dad's parents worked at the railroad company (that's where they met). My mother's mother was a nurse. I can't remember what my grandpa did.

I'm directly related to German royalty, but they weren't anyone important and are really only a footnote in history.

A few people, yes, but not many.

A friend of mine died very suddenly from heart problems. I didn't even know he had heart trouble until I got the call that he'd passed away.

I think we need more diversity in politics in general.

Jacuzzi. I live in Michigan--I can enjoy the Jacuzzi all year, but the pool only for a few days out of three months.

Religion, history, spy craft and espionage, and some truly random crap.

I hope so.

Nope.

Only in fun.

Several times.

Depends. Is it abandoned or are their running trains?

And spend 70 years with the knowledge that I stole someone else's life? Yeah, no.

A: Nothing to kill or die for... and no religion too.

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... nope

C: I could make a film and make you my star... nope

Not a human, but I watched my dad's dog die suddenly of a heart attack. It was pretty traumatizing.

Rock star!

Yes. I hope they lost it.

Lots of times. I love giving gifts.

Nope.

Uh...if we're counting anime, I'd say "Vampire Hunter D".

High energy songs.

Achieving their dreams. So many people don't even try.

Impress me as a person, or because they want to hump me? I guess it's pretty much the same thing, and works for any gender: be polite, funny, and intelligent.

Maybe 20

More than half

None

Chat with friends

Wow, how old is this survey? I think he committed suicide.

Hell no. I don't need someone kidnapping me to make aprons out of my skin.

If we were actually driving? Probably one of my best friends.

TurningTides said "dependable, followed by bold", so I'll go with that.

I'm ready now, as soon as the right person comes into my life.

Sometimes. That's why I make sure I say goodbye to people.

Avengers: Age of Ultron, baby!

150. What is your quest?

I seek the grail!

The four-year-old will make my head hurt faster, so I'll say that.

I'll get back to you on this one.

People who have their crap together.

The kittens waking me up by purring.

Yes, but they're fleeting.

People who are offended by my beliefs and viewpoints?

If it was a one-day class, introduction to major religions.

Yes.

Truly mystical.

Sometimes. I'm working on it.

I don't have one, but of course! Quit frankly, if you don't, you're a scumbag.

I believe in 99% free will, 1% fate.

I believe people with short attention spans (like me) get bored. At least, more easily than most people.

All depends on you. Life rarely changes if you don't put effort into changing it.

All change causes me at least a little apprehension.

Definitely nocturnal.

"Absolution" or "Black Holes and Revelations" by Muse. I like the same number of songs on both.

God, retail.

My first year at a hotel was the best.

Improving myself.

Yes. I still think it would be fun.

I don't think I would. This makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Cancer. Moody, creative, hard-shelled, nurturing, sensitive.

Never saw it.

I try not to think about death too hard, or it will make me spiral into

Quite the opposite.

I prefer full-screen.

Lots.

Very young. Five or six.

At the moment, soap and turkey gravy (part of my dinner).

Books.

My mother is in the medical field, so she gave the biological explanation. I don't remember it, but she said that I was grossed out and didn't want to know anymore.

It changes all the time.

"Faith" by George Michael.

One that we both think we'll like.

Middle, aisle seat.

I think so.

A worthy cause, someone I cared about really needing help but not being able to afford to pay me.

Candles. Strobe lights make my headaches worse.

I never read the books. I started to, but the style didn't appeal to me.

Threat.

I think it's natural for humans to fear and distrust strangers.

A house.

I know this won't sound noble, but the rich person. Unfortunately, I have too many heath issues that need meds and doctors to be living on the streets.

One I wrote.

Considering it wasn't added to the Pledge of Allegiance until 1954, and the original pledge was used as part of an attempt to sell more flags, I'm not gonna worry about

it too much.

Sexuality, religion, financial.

No, just introverted.

Not at all.

Some of us would, sure. We are mighty, like the cockroach!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                X