Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob.

Hey everyone!
    I'm Becky and I'm new to the site. I'm also new to my committment for Wicca. I've known that I've drifted towards paganism for years and that the Christianity I grew up with wasn't what I believed in. I joined because I want to explore my new religion and learn and expand and grow as much as I can.
    I hope I can do it! :shy:
    (user formerly known as beckly_freckly)

You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.

Re: Noob.

Welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Greetings and welcome.
      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Thank you. Hopefully my time here is more helpful than at my previous forum.
        (user formerly known as beckly_freckly)

You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.

Comment

Welcome, Becky! I highly encourage you to check out different threads, and never be afraid to ask questions. There are a lot of great people on here, most with different viewpoints, so it can give you some wonderful ideas.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hi!
            Welcome

Comment

Welcome Becky How nice to hear that you have found your path in Wicca As others have said before me there is a lot of helpful threads on all sort of subjects here, if there is anything you wonder about just ask, there is no such thing as a stupid question I became a member not long ago and the forum here is filled with love and it feels like a second big family. If you wanna to just talk in general we have a chat room Hope you enjoy it here

Comment

Welcome to PF.

Comment

Working...
                X