Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigot State Representatives? In My Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigot State Representatives? In My Texas?

It's more likely than you think!

Freshman state Rep. Molly White, R-Belton, is not in Austin today to celebrate Texas Muslim Capitol Day. But she left instructions for the staff in her Capitol office on how to handle visitors who are, including asking them to declare allegiance to the United States.

"I did leave an Israeli flag on the reception desk in my office with instructions to staff to ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws," she posted on Facebook. "We will see how long they stay in my office."
    The whole, and entirely more depressing story, in the link.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: Bigot State Representatives? In My Texas?

What business does any flag other than American have being there, in the first place? 2nd., shouldn't she be home full time like her party wants? 3rd, What is wrong with people?
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

1) None 2) Obviously she's not that important if they're just letting her go off like that 3) Brain worms

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

You know why,because this is America,and some parts breed strange things. I think it has to do with high levels of manure that nurture the crazy tree..
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This caught my eye because it said MY Texas and its always nice to see another Texan that being said. Can we please kick her out of office? I love my state but I swear I hate a big portion of the people in it. She is rude and disrespectful. I am embarrassed to say that I live in the same state as she does, or that she is a "freshman" representative.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Sadly, i'm not actually in Texas (I'm in Michigan). I was just playing off of a tired internet meme.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Aww well, however it still disgusts me and humiliates me all at the same time
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Okies. Whole new story about Texas-crazy -- a proposed law that allows teachers to use lethal force without repercussion if they feel school property is being threatened by a student. Really? Kill a student over property damage? I looked it up. It's true. Ain't no end to crazy down there. http://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs...l/HB00868I.htm

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

In the photo there are two flags on her desk – a US one and an Israeli one. Her words though are interesting. She only mentioned the Israeli flag regarding allegiance to the US and its laws. One or more reasons for that are true. (a) She simply forgot to mention the US flag, or (b) she thinks it is an offensive image to Moslems and wanted to emphasize its presence, or (c) she made a telling statement about the State of Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Vel View Post
                    In the photo there are two flags on her desk – a US one and an Israeli one. Her words though are interesting. She only mentioned the Israeli flag regarding allegiance to the US and its laws. One or more reasons for that are true. (a) She simply forgot to mention the US flag, or (b) she thinks it is an offensive image to Moslems and wanted to emphasize its presence, or (c) she made a telling statement about the State of Israel.
                    (d) She doesn't realize that people of other religions live in Israel (e) She doesn't realize that Muslims come from countries besides Israel (f) she isn't informed that Israel isn't exactly the country we're having the biggest issues in.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Shes just an idiot, and was out to insult as many as she possibly could.

Comment

Working...
                      X