Would you rather....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you rather....

So this game isn't complicated. A person asks something that starts on "Would you rather" and gives two options. Like this: "Would you rather _______, or ________?"
    And the person who responds has to answer the latest question and post a new question.
    Here is an example:
    Person 1: "Would you rather buy a chocolate ice cream or vanilla ice cream?"
    Person 2: "Chocolate ice cream. Would you rather get a cat or a dog?"

The questions don't have to be serious, but they have to be in the borders of our imagination. Even if it's a bit crazy. :P

So I'll start.

Would you rather buy a tablet with Android, or tablet with Win 8.1?

P.S.
    It'd be nice if you write the question with a colour, like in Medusa's thread.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Would you rather....

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
    Would you rather buy a tablet with Android, or tablet with Win 8.1?
    Android.

Would you rather sleep in an empty bath tub or a small cardboard box?
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Originally posted by OldMotherWestWind View Post
      Android.

Would you rather sleep in an empty bath tub or a cardboard box?
      Box if it's indoors, bath if I can either fill it with water or take several pillows with me.

Would you rather be arrested for treason (Cowboy style) or go down in a blaze of glory (Also cowboy style)?
      Work hard Play hard.
      What is history?

Comment

I'd rather be arrested. At least I'll be kept alive.
        Would you rather join the cat army, or MO's pizza factory? (This is an interesting one. I wonder how it will turn out )
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Cat Army. I know if I join the pizza factory, I'm losing my soul.

Would you rather freeze to death, or burn to death?
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
            Would you rather freeze to death, or burn to death?
            Freeze to death. No death better than that of good Ol' Jack Torrance.

Would you rather eat live centipedes or dead roaches?

Comment

Originally posted by OldMotherWestWind View Post
              Freeze to death. No death better than that of good Ol' Jack Torrance.

Would you rather eat live centipedes or dead roaches?
              Really roaches??? I hate roaches even dead ones, I'll go with the live centipedes.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors OR go to the future and meet your great great great grand children
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Really roaches??? I hate roaches even dead ones, I'll go with the live centipedes.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors OR go to the future and meet your great great great grand children
                I'd go in the future and meet my great great great grand children.

Would you rather live underwater in a specially built city, or in the sky in a space ship?

Comment

In the sky in a space ship.

Would you rather go to jail for life or have the death penalty?
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Depends on what I did. Probably jail for life, if I can also get solitary.

Would you rather have to eat your least favorite food for a week, or yellow snow once?
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Least favorite food for a week! Just think how good I'd be about my diet

Would you rather sail around the world or circle the globe in a hot air balloon?

Comment

Depends on why the snow is yellow. If it's a food color, then the snow. So I can get rid of it.

Would you rather eat your favourite food for 5 years, or spend 3 years with the person you love most?

Comment

3 years with the person I love most.

Would you rather live a happy homeless life or have a degree and a rich paying job and be unhappy?
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'll do both!

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
                            Would you rather sail around the world or circle the globe in a hot air balloon?
                            Sailing sounds fun ^^

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                            Would you rather live a happy homeless life or have a degree and a rich paying job and be unhappy?
                            There's no point in picking a choice you're not happy with.

Would you rather be a good guy or a bad guy in some really cheesy film?
                            Work hard Play hard.
                            What is history?

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
                              Would you rather be a good guy or a bad guy in some really cheesy film?
                              Bad guy. Because well-- cheesy bad guy roles are just too rad to pass up.

Would you rather drive a Go-Kart or a mini mud truck?

Comment

Working...
                              X