Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

Not my first time on a forum like this one. In fact one of the ones I had been on damn near has the same layout (ajax included) as this one.

Been a fan of religion for a long time. My freshman year at college was devoted to it, and unfortunately dropped out. However, as a deist, I've been lacking... a personal connection as it would seem. I was raised a christian, and around my 16th birthday, that really didn't click anymore (I blame my father for forcing the religion on me honestly), however, as I found my own way deism became more and more relatable.

But enough about my last couple years in my religious mindset!

I've been very interested in pagan religion, as a nordic person, as well as a tad bit of gypsy and old germanic I've been increasingly aware and intune with my ancestors upbringing. However, I hate to say it, I am not a fan of organized religion, that is why pandeism has been so easy for me. I still think that it is very open, easy, and honestly what I feel, I hate the fact it was spawned from judeo-christian-muslim ideologies (don't hate the religions at all, just the history and quite a few of the people :I).

I'm a very warm person. I love playing music, singing, and playing the occasional video-game from time to time (usually super-nintendo, but i do have steam and live). I'd love to talk religion as it is something that interests me much, and look forward to meeting any and all of you who would accept me and like to become friends / peers with anyone who would like to talk.

I'm a bit of a humanist. A drunkard, and an user of substances. I don't feel like this takes away from my spirituality. If you feel that way, I appreciate that, and I don't think that will keep us from being friends. However, I am not a fan of people who scorn others for their personal choices.

I hope that we can learn and live under the sun and moon, and all in this universe. My brothers and sisters, I am happy to meet you.

Re: Hello all!

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Hello and welcome!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment