Religious exemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Religious exemptions

Works for me Duce....but what strip club....the double D ranch and soul sucking pancake house?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

We have a Paradise right next to a Carl's Jr. I ain't even joking. We have a blvd here in La Puente that is Valley blvd. It's full of strip clubs like the Kitty Kat, burger places like Tom's Burgers and of course a million tire/carburetor/battery places. It's where all the mechanics and horny people who are hungry live on. It's awesome!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Following their example, I might just take my dads car to school tomorrow. What does it matter that I don't have a license, Jesus is driving anyway, right?
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I could volunteer to drive this bus. Then drive to a strip club. Claim 'Satan took the wheel from me'. Right?
          Wouldn't he have taken the wheel from Jesus, though? Since Jesus was driving for you?

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It occurred to me this morning while driving to work that I wanted to clarify that my opinion on this being a crazy idea applies to any and all religious and spiritual walks of the universe. My own included. I'll try to remember to extrapolate on this later. No promises but I'll try to come back to this...

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Having a belief does not exempt you from civil law...its kinda the price we pay for being in the modern world..

- - - Updated - - -

It did also occur to me,if I was that "Spritual",I could just call on my close friend Jesus to "spirit" me from place to place. no need for a bus.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

On a like note, this-all is getting ridiculous:

Pediatrician Refuses To Care For Baby With Lesbian Mothers In Michigan

I go to my doctor, and have no problem telling him things I don't even tell my wife because I know that his professional ethics keep that info safe and secure and private, and because I know that, despite his personal feelings, I will get quality treatment.

It's not the doctor's place to judge lifestyle. It's the doctor's job to do the doctor's job.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

^^^ I saw that story..... I agree, it's the Dr.'s job to do the Dr.'s job, just as it's a pharmacist's job to fill a prescription, and a baker's job to bake cakes. This stuff is getting way out of hand. Maybe that's good, becasue it showcases the ridiculousness of it all.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That doctor is gonna have a hard time being a doctor if she can't keep personal feelings out of her job -.- i mean, how do you even get through med school without treating people who somehow offend your personal beliefs? *sigh*
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

This makes me angry. So next time I have a Muslim or Jewish person dinning in the restaurant I can go ahead and leave the pork in their dishes right, because I've prayed to my Goddess and she thinks its ridiculous to not eat pork?? Same goes for vegetarians and vegans. I've prayed a long time and I just cannot leave the animal products out of their dishes either.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess if it eases the doctors conscious then so be it, but as the parents stated the child is the patient not the parents.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                      X