Pagan Newbie Struggling With Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan Newbie Struggling With Signs

Hello, I'm recently new in Paganism (going on for I believe...3 weeks now?) I've been studying, researching, asking questions to my friend, studying, studying and studying lol. As I learn more and more, I've been struggling with all the signs I've been receiving or either diving myself into due to my hunger for knowledge and 'getting everything right'.

Ever since I first went into a meditative state, I was contacted by both Shakti and as well as I believe Anubis. I was given the divine symbol of Shakti, but beside that image was Anubis standing there. When I glanced upon the image of Anubis it felt as though I was hypnotized, as though I was being sucked into him and it was incredibly challenging for me to release my gaze. This was a much different energy and feeling I received from Shakti which was an explosion of power and just an amazing feeling (it was truly a spectacular feeling). The thing is, I'm completely confused as to who I should go to or if these are actual signs.
    I've always held a close affiliation with the dead, I'm incredibly respectful to graveyards and I am HIGHLY against people bothering the dead because I believe they need to be left alone and to rest in peace. I love dogs and animals in general and I think I've been able to see and both hear the dead, ever since I was a child. As I began to get deeper and deeper into the meditative state, my visions of the dead have gotten clearer to the point that I'm barely bothered by them (except whenever they appear right in front of me and just stare at me suddenly though, I'm still debating on whether or not it may just be my spirit guide.) and quite recently I've had a dream about Egypt where I saw an image of what I think was a tomb site? I've been struggling with these signs to the point I believe I ended up blocking myself from hearing anything from those who are attempting to speak to me. Not only that, when I last attempted to communicate with Anubis, this bizarre power fell over me, it's hard to describe, but I fell asleep to it and that was how I resulted in that dream of the Egyptian tomb. Earlier that day, I awoke to the same bizarre power to see a shadow standing before me, covered in what seemed to be rags, like a mummy that had just awoken from its tomb. It stood there before me, that weird feeling literally spilling out of it.

Not only do I have the small problem of Anubis, there's also the vivid dreams I've been getting from the apple tree to a beach and see conch shells littered everywhere, to me literally being called beautiful for a whole week and seeing the color red and flowers everywhere. I guess with all my knowledge filling up my brain and also me trying to sort everything out and figure out who is who, I'm beginning to get things tied up.

Help please ):

Re: Pagan Newbie Struggling With Signs

Do you keep a diary or book of shadows or mirrors? I would recommend writing things down and reflecting on them and the common themes. Meditate on what you see, write down the answers you get. That's the only advice I can give.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
    X