greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greetings

Hello everyone! I'm intheclarity or just Clarity. I'm a recently converted pagan and have been practicing for half a month. Before i converted i was a 'fake' Catholic or some one who acts Catholic even though they don't believe in it, since i was a child i felt the burning need to help people by healing them or by fixing their problems which is how my dear friend who practices santeria resulted in my convergence, but also the death of a great icon and someone who was the main reason why i wanted to become an artist passed away (Monty Oum) pushed me into paganism.
    When i finally converted i literally felt like i found where i belonged, becoming pagan was the most heart opening thing for me and I'm happy to be able to work with high deities or simply be their friends. Of course i haven't committeed myself exactly to one yet but i am attempting a relationship with Aphrodite who i simply want to get to know and worship and be friends with. Of course I'm coming across bumps and bruises but that's why we're all on this site, to help one another. thank you and i hope we can all be friends!

Re: greetings

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Greetings and welcome to PF.
      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Thanks!! I'm glad to be here!

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
            X