Astral Projection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Astral Projection

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=958.msg28416#msg28416 date=1294934380]
    I finally had a successful attempt at astral projection this morning. I was able to completely detach myself. I stood up next to my bed, my cat was on the dresser, he looked at me. I looked at my hands, then back at myself. I laid back down on/in myself and woke up. It was an odd feeling but finally a success!!

My boyfriend claims I was just dreaming but I don't think so!
    [/quote]
    Yeah!! Now it can only get easier, soon you'll be able to go. Farther and farther anywhere you want
    Circe

Comment

I think my next attempt I am going to video record. It would be cool if I could see myself leaving, or some kind of evidence!
      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=958.msg19481#msg19481 date=1291362075]
        <<<--- still not able to astral project >

I don't know what i am doing wrong!!
        [/quote]

It just takes some practice hun. I'm alot like you, I have AP'd but it was not by choice, it came quite accidentally and it scared the shit out of me LOL

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=958.msg28345#msg28345 date=1294884460]
          lol openhands I know what you mean. Except I ended up having a falling sensation but it wasn't just a feeling... I used to have a water-bed. Before I fell asleep I've felt like I lifted off my bed, but as soon as I became consciously aware... SMACK! right back into the bed... and waves would result.. so I know it wasn't just a sensation... I wonder if that's similar to what you felt. Just different kind of bed.

However I was still attached when that happened, and I did learn to be able to do it on call. Its just difficult that apparently I can levitate in my sleep or near-sleep but I cant lift my spirit out of my body lol.
          [/quote]

How interesting that your water bed moved. And yes, SMACK! pretty much describes the feeling I had too. Probably the same sensation. Ah well, I may not be able to astral project very well, but I do possess the wonderful ability to enjoy something even if I'm terrible at it. Your thread has inspired me to try again and enjoy floating upsidedown, stuck in my head. ;D Thank you!
          "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
          Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=958.msg28416#msg28416 date=1294934380]
            I finally had a successful attempt at astral projection this morning. I was able to completely detach myself. [/quote]

wow thats ace! how did you prepare yourself and actually get yourself 'out' of yourself? what did the room around you feel/smell/sound like? its so interesting that your cat saw you!
            sorry bout the bajillion questions!

Comment

I would say that letting go is the most important part. Personally, I just make an energy spaceship and tell it where to go. I escape out my crown chakra and go. I'll tell you what, it is nice to go home. Without that I think I would crack.
              It is personal how you go about doing it, but don't let people tell you to fear aspects of it because there is nothing to fear. You may want to affirm that you will not go to a place you don't feel comfortable. Getting back to "letting go". I would have to say that is what holds most people back. We have had groups of people on the same astral journey and it is quite pleasing to the brain when you hear someone describe what you are looking at on the journey. It is quite an impressive validation that leaves no question about if it was real or not.
              I started by imagining I was flying. It was a great exercise and along with getting your energy to flow and clearing your chakras.

Comment

[quote author=magpie link=topic=958.msg28620#msg28620 date=1294976785]
                wow thats ace! how did you prepare yourself and actually get yourself 'out' of yourself? what did the room around you feel/smell/sound like? its so interesting that your cat saw you!
                sorry bout the bajillion questions!
                [/quote]

Well I always tried to astral project in the morning like a couple of sources (i think i posted early) had said to do. So I would get a good nights sleep, get up stretch, wash my face, then lay back down. I would meditate for a long while until I started hearing vibrations. That is the only way I could describe it... after the vibrations slowed and eventually stopped I tried moving my mind, not myself. Its hard to explain but I moved my mental arm... my mental leg. Because if I thought of physically moving instead of mentally moving I would wake from the meditation. So when I found I was able to move each limb I slowly sat up and opened my eyes. I could see clearly (my physical self needs glasses lol) and everything was silent.. kind of eerie. I do not recall smelling anything though... maybe I will put a candle in the room next time and test that! I appreciate the questions! It was a really exciting experience.
                sigpic

Comment

^ I've never really tried that in the morning. I'm likely to go back to sleep, but it's worth a shot. I've tried a number of techniques over the years, but no success.
                  Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                  That dream is my reality

Comment

[quote author=calfhill link=topic=958.msg29577#msg29577 date=1295404063]
                    ^ I've never really tried that in the morning. I'm likely to go back to sleep, but it's worth a shot. I've tried a number of techniques over the years, but no success.
                    [/quote]

I thought the same thing but the theory is that the morning is generally quiet and you are relaxed but well rested. Also whether you are successful or not, meditation is a good think to start the day with I think the reason I had success was due to the fact I took a benadryl before I went to sleep so I slept a full 8 hours which is rare for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good idea. I haven't tried Benadryl, I prefer Miller High Life.
                      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                      That dream is my reality

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=958.msg28345#msg28345 date=1294884460]
                        lol openhands I know what you mean. Except I ended up having a falling sensation but it wasn't just a feeling... I used to have a water-bed. Before I fell asleep I've felt like I lifted off my bed, but as soon as I became consciously aware... SMACK! right back into the bed... and waves would result.. so I know it wasn't just a sensation... I wonder if that's similar to what you felt. Just different kind of bed.

However I was still attached when that happened, and I did learn to be able to do it on call. Its just difficult that apparently I can levitate in my sleep or near-sleep but I cant lift my spirit out of my body lol.
                        [/quote]
                        I just have to say TAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol love you.
                        "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

[quote author=Bluedragoncoop link=topic=958.msg29377#msg29377 date=1295308511]
                          I would say that letting go is the most important part. Personally, I just make an energy spaceship and tell it where to go. I escape out my crown chakra and go. I'll tell you what, it is nice to go home. Without that I think I would crack.
                          [/quote]
                          if they're is no limit i could go from FL to MI?
                          this almost brought me to tears. i guess i was always so close minded that i didn't see. it i'm so interested i think i'll start trying... jsut thinking about it makes me tear up. the thought that maybe i could go see my family every once in a while without having to spend the money... even if they cant see me.. jsut to see them would be enough i think... wow... i really miss them.... ugh now i'm crying! >.<
                          "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

If you plan on going to MI stop and pay me a visit too! Where is your family from?
                            sigpic

Comment

lol we're all near port huron.

Comment

Oh I've never been out that way. I am from Saginaw. Well actually Freeland but no one ever knows where that is so I just say Saginaw. :P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X