Lost again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost again.

I like to believe that going back to square one is what a person needs to do! I had to learn that the hard way and I'm still learning now! I was so desperate to get everything right, to understand everything perfectly that I totally went off the tracks, crashed and burned into a ball of chaos. So one day, after having a meditation, I realized that maybe I needed to slow down and go back to where I began. Not searching so intently, but letting everything come to me, try and make the lines not look so blur and not to be afraid of everything! To still be hungry for the knowledge and spirituality that they wish to give me and taking it in the strides they pour to me, but not stagnant, to also push forward to help better myself in knowing when the time came.

Sometimes we need to get lost in our spirituality to help find ourselves and our real paths, I've yet to find my true path yet, but I'm going to take it slowly, I'm going to try things and learn about it. After all, me becoming lost in my previous religion which was Catholicism helped me to find this beautiful realm that I truly feel accepted, wanted and loved in! I finally found where I belong.

Comment

In talking to a few absolutely wonderful posters on here I think I'm in a good place. I'm not going to force anything but I'm going to add things in my life that will connect me more with what I'm drawn to. I've already began research what I should grow in my herb garden, and keeping my mind clear and open.

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're moving forward.

Comment

Working...
        X