• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tell us who you are

race: Caucasian
    religion: eclectic paganism
    job/schooling status: College student looking for employment
    username meaning: Corvus is the name for the genus that includes crows, ravens, and rooks. It's also the Latin name for Apollo's (formerly) white Crow, although he's usually unnamed.
    Where do you live: I be a yeller-bellied Yankee
    martial status: Single
    sexual preferences: bisexual with a male preference
    fun fact: I've been gone for weeks because my password expired and I was too lazy to change it
    Circe

Comment

Race: Hundred meter dash.
      Religion: Forest/nature spirituality with a Scandinavian bent. It's in a bit of a state of flux, though.
      Job/schooling status: graduate student.
      Username meaning: German for "illogical". It's meant to reflect the slightly humorous irony of a mathematically and scientifically minded person having an interest in spirituality.
      Where do you live: SoCal and I hate it here; there are no forests. :='(:
      Martial status: Unenlisted.
      Sexual preferences: Pan but with a very strong preference for men. I have a pretty narrow type, though, so it's exceedingly rare for me to be strongly physically attracted to someone in person.
      Fun fact: I'm learning to speak backwards.
      Last edited by Unlogisch; 11 May 2015, 01:14.

Comment

Name: Goinne isn't my 'legal' name, but my mother is the only one who uses that name, so Goinne it is. Goinne Woods is the pseudonym that I use online and in creative pursuits.
        Race: Undefined Caucasian
        Religion: Erm. Hard polytheism with a connection to the Egyptian pantheon most strongly, yet no real pull towards Kemetic practices. And that's all I got right now.
        Occupation/School: Single-ish mom and jewelry designer, can't hold a job because as of yet undiagnosed but rather obvious mental disorders. Currently poking into going to online college for something i can work from home with.
        Username meaning: It's an evolution of Sanguine, which was the name that stuck when I was first studying Wicca and choosing a new name for yourself was a thing people kept telling me to do. It used to have a meaning, but that's in flux now along with everything else, yet it still feels right.
        Relationship: Mated and waiting for him to get his ass down here before he works himself to death.
        Sexual Preference: Straight as a board.
        Fun facts: Hmmm...I used to identify as therian, I always feel very lost when I don't have any animals around (which is sadly the case right now), I can find spiritual and philosophical lessons in the weirdest of places (not that I follow them half the time).

Comment

Name: Nue Nesta (alias)
          Race: Black
          Religion: Theistic Satanist / Demonolater
          Job: Spell casting and tarot work, freelance graphic artist
          Username Meaning: Name was given to me by someone special
          Marital status: Taken, monogamous
          Sexual Preference: Bisexual, mostly women
          Fun Fact: My ultimate weakness, is I can be bribed very easily by choco covered strawberries and hamsters :3
          My Divination Shop

Comment

Originally posted by Nue View Post
            Fun Fact: My ultimate weakness, is I can be bribed very easily by choco covered strawberries and hamsters :3
            Chocolate covered hamsters? I've never had them, but I'll try anything once. :P

Comment

Name: Anton
              Race: Ottawa/Jewish(Long Story!)
              Religion: Eclectic, Discordian Chaote
              Job/Schooling: Chauffeur. Bachelor's in Biblical Languages, Masters in Divinity, I was a Pastor once, a long time ago, though my Masters I received recently.
              Username Meaning: Anton Baldarich Raxas = Anton B. Raxas = A. B. Raxas = Abraxas, a kindred Gnostic Power who rose from being a Demiurge.
              Where do you live?: Wisconsin.
              Marital Status: Married, with children.
              Sexual Preferences: I like to be kissed first.
              Fun Fact: I love studying World Religions and Practices.
              There is beauty in darkness for those who dare enter the shadows to embrace it. - John Coughlin

Comment

Jake
                White
                Asatru
                tech support job
                It means Shield
                California
                Taken
                Woman
                I'm a terrible writer with perpetual writers block.

Say hi!

Comment

Working...
                X