Second Life >_>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Second Life >_>

Im still in there. I'm Novaleigh Freng. Look me up if ya want. ;D There used to be a pagan hangout place, but Im not sure if it's still around. Supposedly it used to hold classes and stuff but I'd have to go check it and see if it's still on grid. I've been thinking of building one if it's not. Theyve changed a lot if you've not been around in a few years. They have a new clothing system taking over called mesh and some of it is pretty nice. I make lots of lindens doing photo-manips for people and all kinds of things. I'm gonna start saving the excess and putting it towards service pup training costs, actually...

But yeah, if ya add me, just let me know who you are. I broadcast on a radio station in there too so sometimes I get random friend adds and I like to know who they're coming from.
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Working...
    X