Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for Justice

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, if not please feel free to move and forgive me. Today I was in my first accident. A person rear-ended my parents van, that I was driving. I still feel so bad about it. I was trying to pull out on the main road and the car behind me, which was a 4x4, came up next to me after hitting me and the woman driver said that she had lost her brakes. Funny thing is that her brakes were fine when she was beside us. So she asked us to meet her at a gas station and we went to the gas station. She wasn't there. Well we called the police and the insurance agent. We filed a report. I would really appreciate some prayers for this woman to get justice for what she did to us. The police didn't see any brake fluid and he said that he thought she ran because she didn't have insurance or didn't want a ticket. Thanks everyone.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Prayers for Justice

These things happen..happened to my Ex once,all bogas information from a truck that scraped the side of our chevy
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

How can people do these things? No conscience, I guess.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Yeah, but they will get what is coming to them. Lord Anubis and Lady Bast will see to that.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Sorry - people do suck sometimes.

Don't let the low lifes bring you down.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Just remember if everyone was a good person,we would not need prisons...Some people are just Aholes..nature and Darwins law of stupid catches up with you will end some people.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thank you everyone.
              Anubisa

Comment

Ugh, I had something similar happen. Dude rear-ended me on the highway. We pulled off to the side and he went to his car to get his insurance paperwork. He took off back onto the highway. I was so angry, it really ate me up. The anger did me no good, but it took a few days to let it go, so I know how you are feeling!

Comment

Hope you are okay. Did you go to the hospital? It's important to follow up on your health as things like whiplash can take a day or two to surface. I went to a massage therapist, recently, and when he was working on my left shoulder, asked me if I had been in an accident. I was amazed because 20 years ago I was rear-ended and had whiplash. Apparently the scar tissue in my shoulder remains.

Take care of yourself. The van can be fixed....you can't.
                  Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

People suck.

Comment

Yeah. I got a little hurt. Maybe from my seat belt and seat. On my left side, under my left buttocks (not trying to be too informative) it really hurts, and on my right side, it hurts. So I think I did get sore from that. I didn't go to the hospital. I don't think I have whiplash. My parents are RNs. If I continue having pain, I will go and see a doctor though. Thanks for the prayers everyone.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        Yeah. I got a little hurt. Maybe from my seat belt and seat. On my left side, under my left buttocks (not trying to be too informative) it really hurts, and on my right side, it hurts. So I think I did get sore from that. I didn't go to the hospital. I don't think I have whiplash. My parents are RNs. If I continue having pain, I will go and see a doctor though. Thanks for the prayers everyone.
                        You need to make sure this is documented, asap. Speaking from personal experience, this can come back and haunt you if you don't get checked out.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

People are terrible sometimes. I trust that the Emperor's justice will be swift and reward you for enduring this trial.

Comment

My sincerest apologies for what happened. I hope you find peace soon.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                              Yeah, but they will get what is coming to them. Lord Anubis and Lady Bast will see to that.
                              When I worked with the Neteru, I had a spell I called, 'Maat's feather', that I'd use to request that those in the wrong get their cumuppance. It worked for me, but the catch is that if you were in any way to blame too for the incident, even if you weren't aware of it, you'd get your karma too. It's hard to see how you could be blamed for this though, so I think you'd be safe if you fancy giving it a go.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                              X