This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello there! I was raised Catholic but I am a bit 'fed up' with it so to speak, and I'm not sure I truly fit in with Catholocism or Christianity. I thought I would come here and make a concerted effort to learn more about Paganism (though I know it's a broad term). It seems that Paganism is marked by emphasis on nature, personal belief, freer thought, and such. These allure me.

About me; I will be a junior in college in the fall. I like ancient philosophy and such, like Plato and Aristotle; someday I want to get around to reading from Epicurus and Marcus Aurelius since I have not gotten around to them but have seen snippets from them. I also like history, especially military history, Viking history, and such, as well as music; particularly Celtic music and Irish, Scottish, English, and American traditional music.

I'll just cut it off here lol--maybe this introduction will help you help me with finding beliefs that I'm cool with

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum! I was raised Catholic as well and most of my family is Catholic. So I know how you feel.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
    X