This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your creation story?

Actually they are a number of competing ideas as alternatives to the Big Bang and they all suffer from a number of problems, from parsimony (to borrow a term from evolutionary biology) to being untestable and failing be able to be used to make accurate predictions.

Personally, I like Sean Carroll's eternal inflation, where the universe acts like a budding yeast culture.

....all of which is a complete derail of this thread.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I'm still going with turtles.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am thinking we all just crossed over a black hole,and when we got here,we said,this place need some fixing up..and things got a little out of hand..and BOOM!!!

I know,you want to know what I am smoking,but really it has to do with to much TV.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Comment

My theory seems to be pretty similar to many of yours. It all began with a void then the big bang. From the chaos matter was created then planets. During that time engery floated through the vastness of space and as life began through out the many galaxies the energies followed like life was a beacon. Then we all evolved together. They were given names by the many cultures that worshipped them and in return they helped us learn and become what we are today.

Comment

I spent a long time thinking about his and this is something I put together years ago and life intervened. I have a whole lot more but it would be too long for a single post.

There is no way to truly conceive the beginning but I will try to put into words the beginning as close as possible. In the beginning there was only everything/nothing in a mesh of complete oneness with nothing separate from anything else, this I call the True Void. In this void there was something that, for lack of better term, stretched out and was/is the everything/nothing. You must remember the True Voidsomething thousand of different things. For the purpose of these writings I will simple call it the Primal Source, the first source.
              The Primal SourcePrimal Source knew all there was to know, but was not satisfied with just the simple knowing of the infinite. It desired to experience the infinite as well. Knowing that the infinite cannot be experience in the infinite, for how can you experience what it is not to know if you know. The Primal Source created the Limited that which is unlimited (or finite) within the True Void. This was done by making a void in the True Void. This new void is known by some as the Great Spiral. Also known as the great cycle, the great serpent, and so on, and to my understanding, it is the ultimate base, structure or true order of all that is. Within the Great Spiral there are an infinite number of multi-verses; within each is its own version of the Great Spiral. Each multi-verse is divided from each other, but connected by the Great Spiral. For the Great Spiral permeates all things, like the True Void permeates everything, like the Primal Source permeates everything, nothing, and all things.

Comment

Working...
              X