X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm Killian :)

So before anyone says it, not Killian from Witches of East End :P
    My name's Killian Tale, a name which I actually recently changed to because I was having some compatibility issues with the previous; too many errors.
    I'm 19 going on 20 (there goes that old song. Please stop :'( ) and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. Probably moving to England soon, because I need a change and the comedy's better than ours.

I'm an aspiring author and have been working on a book series for the past 5 years, even dropped out of school 2 years into development because I never was a curriculum kinda guy; I'm responsible for my own genius The conceptualization took up more than 4.5 years of that, so I have 2 chapters done.. but what the hay, progress! The first is called "Azurim: The Forgotten Past", and if interested in that you can ask me anything you like, I do love talking about it.

I have absolutely no idea what my beliefs are just yet and I must say I'm thrilled to have found a place such as this. All I really know is that my grandmother follows small pieces of some tradition from her village in Greece, and like her I'm brilliant with plants and animals, have left my body several times, seen spirits such as that of my father and a neighbor of ours, have premonitions and feel as others feel (which can overwhelm me at times). So I have something to start with! That, or I'm mad as a hatter. Or both

What else... I've always liked stones. Been collecting them since childhood and I have a fair collection, mostly tumbled. I wear around my neck a fluorite, amethyst and smokey quartz, obtained in that order.

So, if TL;DR: Hello all! I'm a friendly, curious fella with an interest in all things natural and super-so. I'd like to hear your stories and advice, and impart any of that which I might have. Feel free to ask me anything, no matter how personal it is. I've already had a good look through these forums and you all seem like the most accepting, open-minded, lovely bunch of people I could hope to meet and I think I'm going to like it here.

That's a long TL;DR :P

K. C. Tale

Re: Hi, I'm Killian

Hail from your possible future homeland, and welcome to Pagan Forum. I wouldn't dwell too much on whether or not you have spiritual/magical talents OR you're mad. In my experience, most of us are a healthy combination of both! ^^

Oh and as for long posts, we're pretty tolerant of those here, so long as you use paragraphs, which you clearly do!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hi Killian! Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello, Killian! Welcome to the forum! It is a wonderful place here.
        "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Don't worry, we're all mad here.

Welcome!
          Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the insanity!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Hi hi welcome to the forum

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                X