This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone

Hi my name's Taylor I'm a 14 y/o bi female from Port Stephens, NSW. I love: reading just about everything, writing (mostly music and short stories) gaining knowledge, sport (particularly high contact sports (my fav is rugby)) , art and music (especially punk, rock and metal). As you can see I have a wide range of interests which makes it easy for me to get along with almost anyone, I'm a total chatterbox and can get quite random at times. I have had an interest in Wicca for a while and have been studying on and off for 2 years but I'm still learning new stuff and therefore quite often changing my beliefs on the subject. I think I have allowed you to know mostly everything you need to know about me, I'm always up for a chat and if you want to know anything else just ask (within reason of course). Ooooh and for any other teen wiccans/pagans I have recently created a yahoo group called teenwiccans1 but I'm the only member so far so I would love for anyone interested to join.
    :^^::^^::^^::^^::^^::^^::^^::^^::^^::^^:

Re: Hey Everyone

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here!
      Thank you !!!

Comment

Howdy, Awesome Sauce!

Enjoy your sojourn here!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome. You're a very eloquent 14 year old! My niece is a few years older than you, but still a teen witch, so I'll suggest the group to her. If she can tear herself away from facebook for long enough...
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Thanks B de Corbin I'm sure I will.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
            Welcome. You're a very eloquent 14 year old! My niece is a few years older than you, but still a teen witch, so I'll suggest the group to her. If she can tear herself away from facebook for long enough...
            Thank you can't say I've been called eloquent before, if your niece spends so much time on facebook maybe instead recommend that she joins teen wiccans~ blessed be. I joined the group on facebook a little while ago and like both the people in it and the content that's posted
            Last edited by Awesome Sauce; 02 Aug 2015, 00:33.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!
              We have a few teens on here, so you're not alone!
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum! By the way, cool name!
                "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Hi welcome to the family

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce View Post
                    Thank you can't say I've been called eloquent before, if your niece spends so much time on facebook maybe instead recommend that she joins teen wiccans~ blessed be. I joined the group on facebook a little while ago and like both the people in it and the content that's posted
                    Oh cool! I'll let her know about it. Might keep her out of trouble over the summer hols. ^^
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                    X