Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK,here comes a really bad image: I need to see why they said this was Wiccan related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK,here comes a really bad image: I need to see why they said this was Wiccan rel

The there should be their..But for this story mistakes seem to be the norm..

- - - Updated - - -

I think I found a picture of the Mother in this case...but don't quote me please..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: OK,here comes a really bad image: I need to see why they said this was Wiccan rel

The sheriff also mentioned this playing on the record player(old and evil record player,cursed you see)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        The sheriff also mentioned this playing on the record player(old and evil record player,cursed you see)
        https://youtu.be/EuFlT-oMe5I
        So Frankie was not only Mafia, he was Witchy as well. Witch Mafia... Go figure...

Witch + Mafia = vast underground conspiracy.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My urge to bash my head against a solid, stationary object grows with each sentence of that article.
          "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

And Jon Stewart says "Just when I decide to retire,all the really good stuff starts happening"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Oh, this is good: http://jezebel.com/police-ritualisti...-to-1722203890

and apparently they've changed the article a little since it was first posted... http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-co...sacola-n404256

My favorite line in a news report so far: The blue moon, a rare second full moon in a single month, occurred on Friday, July 31, three days after the killings. The sheriff did not explain the discrepancy, and it was not addressed in a news release issued Wednesday morning. (from the NY Post, also in the Washington Post)
              Last edited by thalassa; 05 Aug 2015, 10:51.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Huh...

The last Wiccans I ritually killed... I mean, the last Wiccan ritual killers I've known used their athames.

A hammer job sounds more like Heathens...

(Says Corbin, maliciously stirring the shit pot :devil
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

OH NO,run,the evil heathens with their hammers are loose........Oh the humanity......Florida right?...Do heathens even do Florida???

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Wenny View Post
                    The story made gawker (http://gawker.com/cops-say-ritualist...blu-1722211117), I do enjoy reading the comments.

- - - Updated - - -

I am shaky on English. It is a grammar mistake?
                    Yeah. It should have been 'their'. One of many grammar slips I'm frequently guilty of myself. But then.. you know.. I'm not being paid for my forum posts. When I was paid for my English ability, I took much more care.
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm pretty sure there are evil Wiccans.

just saying.

(sits on chair and waits. Sorry. It's just rarely is it not my people!. WHO IS THE EVIL ONE NOW HUH?!!!!)

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        I'm pretty sure there are evil Wiccans.

just saying.

(sits on chair and waits. Sorry. It's just rarely is it not my people!. WHO IS THE EVIL ONE NOW HUH?!!!!)

Absolutely. I'm sure there are Wiccan murderers, rapists, child molesters (*cough*Kenny Kline*cough*), wife beaters, etc. But saying the murder is a Wiccan ritualistic killing because the murderer is (maybe, presumed to be) is like saying that the Christian rapist commits Christian ritualistic rape or that the coocoo Catholic mom that drowned her 7 kids in the bathtub did it because she was Catholic (sure, her being Catholic might have contributed to *why* she had those 7 kids, but it was the crazy that had her kill them).

Plus..."blue moon ritual"? wtf? it didn't even happen on the blue moon, thats just when they found the bodies. Maybe its naieve of me, but I'd like to think that (worst case scenario) if a Wiccan went off the deep end to kill someone for a non-existent ritual given significance by a quirk of math (12 months, 13 full moons...bound to be overlap) that they would be coocoo enough to get the date right. Plus, using a hammer? Maybe its just pragmatic, but its certainly not ritualistic in any ritual I'm aware of.

Yes, Wiccans can be shitty human beings too. Yes, they can be bat shit crazy too. I'll even allow that theycan be bat shit crazy and be shitty human beings. But that doesnt't make everything they do Wiccan any more than it makes everything I do Thalassaism or everything you do athiest or everything your housemates do, baptist (they are baptist now, right? not jw like we thought?).
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh I agree. I was just glad someone posted an article not about evil Satanist is all. It's like....wut?

Media seems it's ok to bring up religion in crime as long as it's not 'evil christians'.

Comment

Rasputin comes to mind,such a sweetheart.

http://www.biography.com/people/rasputin-9452162

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Off topic, but Allan Rickman played an excellent Rasputin.

Comment

I can see why,I loved him as snape and I found a picture.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X