X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Telekinesis

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
    My wife has telekinesis. She thinks of something she wants, vocalizes it to add focus to her power, and within a moment or two what she wanted is in her hand. Granted, I get up and get it for her but still ... Her mind creates the thoughts and I get up to do it. Moving things with her mind!
    I have that power too! I don't even always have to vocalize, sometimea just starting really hard at what I want is enough to make my SO magically get it
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I don't think it is possible to do the whole Jean Grey telekinesis (moving planes, large objects, etc) but for awhile flickering lights, books that fall, and other "poltergeist" like movement was considered telekinesis. I have moved a pencil...once. I don't know if it was just luck or real. I do believe we emit large amounts of energy, so why not be able to nudge something with it? Empaths can absorb it, we can shield from it, but why can't we use it to push some things?

I enjoyed all the debates, and am still going to do research. Thank you to all that posted information and links! I enjoyed all the opinions!

I have recently been engaged in a lot of Youtube videos on the subject. Even if it is fabricated, some seem pretty accurate and entertaining to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
        My wife has telekinesis. She thinks of something she wants, vocalizes it to add focus to her power, and within a moment or two what she wanted is in her hand. Granted, I get up and get it for her but still ... Her mind creates the thoughts and I get up to do it. Moving things with her mind!
        This only works for me when it involves chocolate or adult beverages. And even then it's only a 50% chance of it actually working. So it wouldn't stand up to statistical analysis as being significant. But hey, I'll take it.. because chocolate.

Comment

While, I personally have never experienced telekinesis, I have been told stories of people who have been able to do it unintentional and when attempting to do it intentional they were unable to reproduce the results. I have been caught levitating in my sleep and have once unintentional walked on air, I realized my friend was getting shorter and thought about the small two foot drop off that was in the area and fell, upon looking back I was a good ten feet away, which is too far for a 12 year old kid to be able to make in a single step. When trying I could not reproduce these results consciously. So from my own experience and the stories I have heard from other trusted sources, I do believe in different psychokinesis abilities such as telekinesis. Why, how and what allows these unknown explainable events can not be explained by current science.

Comment

I've never personally experienced it, either myself or seeing it. People who generally do display it in public have later been found out as frauds (like Uri Geller and his spoons), or are stage magicians. I don't know that it's impossible, but until I see a believable demonstration, I remain a skeptic.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
            X