Links that make me laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links that make me laugh

I was going to head this 'Links to make us laugh' and then I realised that some of my humour is a bit strange. Anyway, without further ado, here with go (and please feel free to add your own in this thread).

Apart from some lovely photos of the country I live in, the comments are pretty priceless too!

next, for your delight and delectation:

Warning - do not attempt to view this site when eating or drinking or you may have to clean the computer screan afterwards.

And for anyone who ever thought sexism no longer existed in the film industry we have:

Real casting calls from real casting websites. Brought to you by the eagle-eyed @ProResting

Enjoy!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: Links that make me laugh

Thanks for the laughs!

The Wales link reminds me of this:
    m.imgur.com/gallery/8L8gp
    baah.

Comment

Thanks for the laughs!

The Wales link reminds me of this:
      m.imgur.com/gallery/8L8gp
      Oh good grief! Talk about pearls before swine! (I think some people must be absolute troglodytes )
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
        Oh good grief! Talk about pearls before swine! (I think some people must be absolute troglodytes )
        Indeed. Would be nice to know what people are expecting when their reactions are like that... (at least they are not expecting to be chased by a squirrel! )
        baah.

Comment

Well, I once lived in an area with very aggressive squirrels, so I kind of empathized with that one. I was once charged by a large albino squirrel, and it was more disturbing than you might expect! Hmm, that is a bit of an embarrassing tale to tell.

However, I do hope I would have a little more appreciation of beautiful Wales than comments on the car park and toilets.

Comment

Working...
          X