Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    They tried this stuff in Kansas. At least in Kansas the abortion doctors sued and put the law on hold (though I think it was eventually thrown out). Then again, I have lots of issues with Virginia...

Speaking of, it seems like no one wants to talk to me either on facebook or the phone because I'm just trying to figure out what other friggin' forms and /or permits I need. Screw you, folks!
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Um yeah I was watching that?
      Circe

Comment

Oh, for the love of Pete...please call me soon Dr.'s office. I want to know what is going on with my body, and I'm tired of feeling exhausted and sick.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

5 years of physiotherapy. Oh the joys of being me ://
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Getting older sucks. I had a great weekend 450 miles away. Back in college I'd drive 630 miles back to school, change, go out and party! Now, it was all I could do to crawl out of the car when I got back home!!! It takes much longer to recuperate. And it wasn't even a "party" weekend!!!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I need to start thinking before I open my fat mouth and talk. I spent most of today sounding and acting like an idiot because I was nervous. I hate this x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

You know what gives me a good reason to rant?

Pudstains that talk and talk without understanding what they are even saying. Example; I'm an alcoholic that's been sober for over 25 years. I have a very biased opinion about beer and booze - the root of the word intoxicated is no surprise to me. Toxic. Now, I understand semantics very well and will often poke fun at drinkers for imbibing such toxins... poison, actually. Can I take that a step further and expect others to jump on the 'alcohol = poison = bad' crusade, just because I said that it's [logically] so?

Okay, too confusing?

How about the debate on abortion? If I say that a fertilized egg, in utero, is a human life, with all the same rights afforded to any other human life, and then go on to explain, in detail, how logic can be used to support it, how science can pretty much remove all doubt otherwise, that legislation against abortion is an absolute necessity - does that mean that each and every one of you that just read my post, here, needs to be against abortions?? I can even use the fact that there's many other people, that are anti-abortion, to support my claim. Doesn't that make me righteous? Doesn't that make me the only person that knows better than all of you??

^For that kind of behavior? I'd fully expect to have my ass handed to me.

I have to look at these pudstains, that do exactly that, and wonder if their parents had any kids that lived. I just marvel at the communicative abilities of rancid afterbirth!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Damn, I didn't know, damn damn damn.....didn't see it at all, didn't pick up on it. NOT GOING TO LET WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Just because I don't always know how to help, doesn't make me any less of a person.

Comment

Can't believe this. Ahly out of two tournaments in one week!
                      [4:82]

Comment

I feel so fat today x
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I think I screwed up some of the details on my business paperwork...*sigh* I just can't do anything right.

Except, apparently, mailing off incorrect paperwork to start my business. Then again, I probably put the wrong address down.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

Had my memory stick robbed and it has ALL of my coursework on it which I've been working on for months -snarls-

Comment

Fresh hysterectomy + dog barking out of the blue for no apparent reason right next to my effin head + belly clenching startle reaction = incredible amounts of pain.

And the dog ran out into the living room crying to daddy like I'd hurt her.

Bitch.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I was not there crossing. Do continue and ignore me, while you turn right on red, and smack right into me while I ride my bike. It's too bad you didn't injur me nor my bike, I'd milk you like a cow, I know a really good lawyer.
                                I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
                                I became Abdishtar this spring.
                                Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

Working...
                                X