THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

While I'm sure it's already been mentioned...Michele Bachmann. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      ^What a wast of our money that is! WE Vote them in and now we need to vote them OUT!!!!!!
      Sorry didn't mean to turn this political. But then I guess it is already.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Thanks LindanWillows.
      Well in my opinion, our Congress, and Politicians, are corrupt. Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen the Obama Deception Video, or any of the Zietgiest Documentaries, even if you would not agree with the Documentaries, they are a good watch you should check them out.

Comment

Just ONE day without pain. Please.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

In my music class.

Some girl: "What does a pause sound like?"
          Me: "You're f****** kidding me."
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
            In my music class.

Some girl: "What does a pause sound like?"
            Me: "You're f****** kidding me."
            It sounds like the beginning of the Beastie Boys' Fight For Your Right to Party song ;P

I have nothing to rant about, but I felt the need to describe that.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
              It sounds like the beginning of the Beastie Boys' Fight For Your Right to Party song ;P

I have nothing to rant about, but I felt the need to describe that.
              I'm really hoping that she was kidding and that's where she got it from lol, It managed to take 10 minutes from composition time >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Dragon View Post
                Well in my opinion, our Congress, and Politicians, are corrupt. Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen the Obama Deception Video, or any of the Zietgiest Documentaries, even if you would not agree with the Documentaries, they are a good watch you should check them out.
                Yes I have a friend that likes to email me links to this type of thing because he knows it will get my bp up.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                Just ONE day without pain. Please.
                I hear you Chain and understand, I don't remember a day without pain in the last five years.
                Hope things get better for you.
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

My girlfriend's pregnant :'/

Comment

I really don't want to clean up the mess from the toddler's birthday party. I spent all week cleaning it FOR the party and now I have to do it again...

Comment

I straighten my hair for work. A little bit of rain and its all sorts of stupid curly again. Wtf maing! I need a hat.

Also rant number 2: I don't spend enough time on here anymore.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My ebay account isn't working.
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm packing my house, and it's really hard. I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff (and by gods, I am!) ...but there are so many things that I can think "I don't need this." ...but where do I draw the line between NEED and "enough stuff to feel like a home once I move"? It's really hard, plus it makes me sad because I'm moving across the province, and I've never moved so far from home before, and it's confusing my cat, who keeps cuddling me and looking at me like I'm going to leave him forever (this is the only home he's ever known)

So between guilt at leaving behind all my friends and family, and guilt from my cat (who is coming with me...in three months) ...I feel horrible. Making my home not look like a home anymore and making it look like a box fort with empty walls is depressing.

Mostly art.

Comment

So in addition to the shoulders hurting all week I can now add hip pain. It hurts to walk or do anything. I'm in tears from the pain. My mother's response? A casual, "well, I have to literally crawl on my hands and knees at times, so what's the big deal?" The big deal is this isn't normal! I just want one person to fucking care. One of these days I'll finally figure out that's too much to ask.
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

Working on a massive group task would go so much more smoothly if you would actually shut up and listen to what other people were saying!!! Three times in todays meeting (that I noticed) you asked a question that someone had answered literally minutes before.

And another thing, people are not always going to agree with you but if you can't even be bothered to defend your own idea in a logical and grown up manner don't through a bloody sulk when we decide not to go ahead with it. I am really struggling to bite my tongue and I think I am going to end up saying something I regret.
                              http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I am on vacation AND SICK! I HATE FLYING!!!!
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X