THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

My ears have been ringing and hurt when I wear headphones, not to mention ear drainage. I don't like the idea this could be a middle ear infection.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Stupid bus driver, deliberately splashing me, during a hail storm, as if I wasn't soaked enough!
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

My BF is mad at ME, because I'm upset with the fact that his level 85 WoW orc lords and guild of nerds are more important than me and his family.

Giving up in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Comment

Originally posted by shadow cat View Post
          My BF is mad at ME, because I'm upset with the fact that his level 85 WoW orc lords and guild of nerds are more important than me and his family.

Giving up in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
          lol i used to be like that... ended up giving it up, realizing family was more important, not much of a fight there. but i ended up trying harder to be with family... not that it worked in the long run... considering im now alone and got dragged into WoW, though now.. its not an addiction, its a freaking game. I want real life, but it doesnt want me right now.

sooo... my rant:

today was terrible, definately a Murphy's Law day. depressed from being alone, confused about feelings for a friend of mine (they arent typically the type of person i'd want to be with), my wanting to get back into dating stems from I still want another kid... I want that happily ever after... I nearly broke down at work, fighting back tears all day, between everything going wrong that could go wrong, and then every time I saw someone with a kid, or a pregnant woman (i work in a hospital so this is a regular occurance.) I almost lost it... and of course i'm all alone over at the register so its not like i could go and hide somewhere for a few minutes. I dont know how much more of this I can take til I just break down... I think I need a vacation... give the ex some extra child support money, save some for myself and just go somewhere... to get away.. but really running to go be alone when alone is the problem? why do i want to be alone when i dont want to be alone! damn you emotions!
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I hate getting ignored. I hate getting ignored. I hate getting ignored. I hate getting ignored. I hate getting ignored. I HATE GETTING IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
              lol i used to be like that... ended up giving it up, realizing family was more important, not much of a fight there. but i ended up trying harder to be with family... not that it worked in the long run... considering im now alone and got dragged into WoW, though now.. its not an addiction, its a freaking game. I want real life, but it doesnt want me right now.

sooo... my rant:

today was terrible, definately a Murphy's Law day. depressed from being alone, confused about feelings for a friend of mine (they arent typically the type of person i'd want to be with), my wanting to get back into dating stems from I still want another kid... I want that happily ever after... I nearly broke down at work, fighting back tears all day, between everything going wrong that could go wrong, and then every time I saw someone with a kid, or a pregnant woman (i work in a hospital so this is a regular occurance.) I almost lost it... and of course i'm all alone over at the register so its not like i could go and hide somewhere for a few minutes. I dont know how much more of this I can take til I just break down... I think I need a vacation... give the ex some extra child support money, save some for myself and just go somewhere... to get away.. but really running to go be alone when alone is the problem? why do i want to be alone when i dont want to be alone! damn you emotions!
              Oh, I'm sorry, Dufonce! *Hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                Oh, I'm sorry, Dufonce! *Hugs*
                If you need to talk scotty I'll listen. -hugs-
                They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Just wish that this wasen't a freaking election year coming up. All the crazy stuff comes out in a National election.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I like how I do 90% of the work on something, and it's my coworker that does the last 10% that gets the thanks. Grr.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

how much heroine does $2,5oo american get you?
                      I ask because a certain someone (step brother) stole much of grandpas coin collecting and sold it for a fith of its value.
                      Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll OD? I hear heroine OD is pretty gruesome.
                      They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                      Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                        how much heroine does $2,5oo american get you?
                        I ask because a certain someone (step brother) stole much of grandpas coin collecting and sold it for a fith of its value.
                        Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll OD? I hear heroine OD is pretty gruesome.
                        It wouldn't shock me if that were half a kilo or something. /talkingcompletelyoutofmybacksidesinceIdon'ttouchdr ugs

But seriously, sounds like the best thing to hope for isn't an OD but court-ordered rehab.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                          I like how I do 90% of the work on something, and it's my coworker that does the last 10% that gets the thanks. Grr.
                          Occupy them.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Occupy them.
                            Would that involve hollowing them out? Cause I could get behind that.
                            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

My father has been throwing all sorts of hissy fits tonight, including chucking chairs down to the basement. Then he wonders why the dog has an accident in the house. I guess putting two and two together is a little hard.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

I didn't check my resume friendly sounding gmail account until today. It seems two hours after my Ross interview I got a decline. Meh. I am sure they gave it to the young boy before me. I should have known when I got asked like 4 questions. It's what I used to do when I knew I wasn't going to hire someone. Oh well. Thankfully I HAVE a job. But I'm still looking. Omg. I applied to be a train driver for kids at the mall. Considering I do birthday parties (one tomorrow of 20 kids) this should be right up my coocoo alley.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X