THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

If this smelly creep at work calls me "hon" or "sweetie" one more time, I'm going to bodyslam him. I'm wearing a nametag; you can call me by my name, "ma'am", or "sir". There is no fourth option!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

WHY THE HELL ARE WE DEALING WITH THIS? further more, why are we throwing his birthday party? Calls mom a cunt and calls grandpa a nigger then throws stuff. Then he's threatening her.
      I Am At The End Of My Patience With That TRASH.
      They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
      Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

My phone is falling apart, and I can't get a new one until the contract runs out. In a year. I have no bloody buttons!
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I don't care if you're having a good day, just don't take it out on me.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I ate one too many cheese wieenees. Ohh mah belly.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Why is it so damn hard to find just plain round beads in a physical store? I don't want gemstones, I don't want fancy shapes, just plain round beads!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

a craft store might be better suited to that habbalah. Or you could make them yourself.

How on earth does my new computer not have microsoft word? It has somethign similar but that dosnt even have spell check. Grr, I cannot write Fanfiction with these conditions!
                They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Sorry, by "a physical store" I meant as opposed an online one. None of my local craft stores had what I needed.

You might want to try OpenOffice. it's free, reads Word documents, and has spellcheck! It's what I use.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I am so tired of the constant upgrade process,I get settled into using one browser,and something pops up saying I need to change. I am running on Win2000 and I like it,but will probably have to upgrade.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                      Sorry, by "a physical store" I meant as opposed an online one. None of my local craft stores had what I needed.

You might want to try OpenOffice. it's free, reads Word documents, and has spellcheck! It's what I use.
                      Oh this is great thanks so much!
                      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Yeah, that was a great choice for that position, Boss. I'll just be standing over here, laughing my evil laugh when she crashes and burns.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                          Why is it so damn hard to find just plain round beads in a physical store? I don't want gemstones, I don't want fancy shapes, just plain round beads!
                          Did you try Hobby Lobby? There's one by Lakeside mall.

Tis the season, the wife is getting revved up for her holiday melt down.
                          Last edited by Monk; 21 Dec 2011, 05:43.
                          Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                            Did you try Hobby Lobby? There's one by Lakeside mall.
                            I actually just ended up ordering online--I completely forgot about Hobby Lobby. Thank you for the tip, I'll try there next time.
                            Last edited by habbalah; 21 Dec 2011, 07:15. Reason: Forgot my manners.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Fellow pagans and heathens,

Not a rant but an observation. I was just reading through an article about pagan practices and how their beliefs are very important to their practices.

I have a slightly different perspective on the issue. I think that the pagan practices. have little or nothing to do with beliefs. That is the beauty of the pagan traditions. The pagan traditions are followed because they are precisely that: traditions: ancestral practices that are passed on from generation to generation. We don't need a reason or belief to justify our practices. That it is a tradition is a good enough reason.

Let me be clear: i'm not saying that each individual pagan does not have any individual belief or reason as to why they follow such and such practice. But the fundamental structure of these traditions are such that they are not built upon or predicated upon belief or reason. Different people have different reasons as to why they follow a tradition. There is no one reason. Furthermore, you don't even need a belief to follow a tradition. Take my own example, I am a hindu pagan, and I do puja to Ganesha. But I don't actually believe that there is a deity with an elephant head residing somewhere in the cosmos. But that doesn't make the practice any less valuable or precious in my eyes. It is very important.

Anyways, sorry for long rant, this article just caught my eye, and i just wanted to give my two cents, would love feedback

regards,

Arvind

Comment

I am not a winter person.
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X