Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I am so exhausted.

I have three essays to write this weekend.

And a project to start on.

and 39 pages of a book to read.

And two Japanese tests to pretend to study for. That's the easy part. The material is stuff I learned in high school, so that's the only thing I'm NOT worried about.

And it's only the first week.

Lol.
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

When I finally have the time and decent blood sugar to fix my lamp (I was shaking like a crackhead a week ago and no one would help) I find my cat has run off with a vital part. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

people keep forgetting to tell me things!

first, fast travel in skyrim, that would of saved me hours and hours of running...

now its been bugging the hell outta me thinking i've seen the actor that plays Daryl in The Walking Dead somewhere before just to find out im a freaking idiot for not realizing its Murphy from Boondock Saints! >.<

not seriously pissed but its one of those wtf moments.
        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Favorite sweater accidentally went into the dryer yesterday.

My five year old looked adorable in it on her way to school today...fit her perfectly >.<
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

ok im seriously getting sick of this Tebow hype... every time he plays my facebook gets spammed with tebow this and tebow that, football this and football that... and its all little 5 word statuses. WTF. I swear im gonna put a curse on that man... >.<
            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
              ok im seriously getting sick of this Tebow hype... every time he plays my facebook gets spammed with tebow this and tebow that, football this and football that... and its all little 5 word statuses. WTF. I swear im gonna put a curse on that man... >.<
              I told my boss at work that whenever I score a great tip at work I'm gonna bow with the devil horns in honor of The Dark Lord and say : Hail Ozzy....in Tebow's honor.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I sat and played my way through a dungeon in Skyrim. I fought my way past a DeathLord and kicked his ass. It took me 20 odd minutes. THEN I step backwards into a trap and kill myself.

Fuck my life. Fuck my pathetic Skyrim addicted life.
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

^ Seriously? Is EVERYONE playing Skyrim? o-o

My one game system (nintendo DS) has gone kaput. So now when I actually want to play a game and get addicted to digimon again I can't. Probably for the best.
                  One of my old friends came over yesterday. I hadn't seen him in awhile and always had a crush on him. Well he got cuter, nicer, smarter, more ambitious and is such a bleeding heart he wants to help everyone in need. Oh and he plays something like 8 instruments. I'm head over heels and I hate myself for it. He doesn't like me back. He also happens to be gay which makes it worse for some reason. He says he's uncomfortable being with a guy because he's never been with one. I can sorta understand that but it's kinda circular reasoning. On the bright side this has totally squished all the other crushes I had and I feel nothing toward them. I'm trying to decide if one big crush or a bunch of little crushes is better. Nothing to do but eat ice cream and cuddle with the pillow that still smells like him. Well I feel like a creepy freak.
                  Circe

Comment

I'm in a hate everything mood right now >.<
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                      ^ Seriously? Is EVERYONE playing Skyrim? o-o
                      *looks up* huh? what? did you say something? was busy playing Skyrim.

Comment

Not so much a rant, as a *facepalm* moment.

One of the sackers at work asked me yesterday if my pentacle ring is a Criss Angel ring. Really?! Seriously?! I've had people ask me if it is the Star of David, which, while annoying makes a bit of sense, but to ask if it is a Criss Angel ring? Come on, dude.

Comment

I've always had really fat thighs. The rest of my body is tiny and I can wear children's clothes with room to spare, but my thighs... HUGE. I seem to store all my fat there and it has caused me upset for years.

This year, I finally manage to lose the weight there with healthy eating and exercise. Sure, I'd like them a little smaller still, but generally, I'm happier with my shape. I'm perfectly healthy with plenty of energy and my skin looks fine.

I'm on the pill though, so have to have a health check every few months with my doctor. He always weighs me and he is telling me I have to put on weight. I'm so angry that I am thinking of asking to change doctors. I am NOT underweight. my BMI is 19.5 which is perfectly healthy. The only difference is my self-confidence which is way better than before. Doctor can bugger off.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

my taxes are due friggin' tomorrow. I've been trying to do them for the past few days. If it isn't teh stupid dog it's the cat or my shoulder giving me hell. I'm sick of this. I have lots to do and no friggin' time to do it.

*flips a table*
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

to descend."

Comment

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                              without his weapons of war;
                              for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                              of a spear on the way without.
                              -

Comment

my etsy store
                                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...