THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

It's only quarter-to-8 but I just want to go to sleep. Today feels like such a waste of time and I just want it to be over.

Comment

I'm so glad I've reached the conclusion of the KDOR tax saga. It took waaaay too long to get somebody. Each time I was put on hold to "connect to someone" the bleepin' thing hung up on me.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

I just lost complete track of time and realize I have to be up to dogsit at 7:30 am. It's now 3 am. Curse you, quickmeme!
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

You know that crappy feeling you get right before you get sick where you feel kind of trembly, and your stomac keeps kicking at you, and you feel like there is a 10 second delay between the time that something happens and the time it registers in your head?

I got that now.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Waking up on your day off. Having to deal with Cremation paperwork and Coroner's release forms.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Fuck. I need to go to the doctor.
              They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
              Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
              -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Lunesta leaves a horrible lingering aftertaste.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  Fuck. I need to go to the doctor.
                  You ok, Corvus?
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                    You ok, Corvus?
                    There's blood places where blood shouldn't be. My dad is saying it's just hemorrhoids but I'm reasonable sure at my age that's uncommon. There was a lot of blood and I really want to have a doctor check me out to make sure I don't have anything serious.
                    They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

There's blood places where blood shouldn't be. My dad is saying it's just hemorrhoids but I'm reasonable sure at my age that's uncommon. There was a lot of blood and I really want to have a doctor check me out to make sure I don't have anything serious.
                      Oh, dear. Yeah, that doesn't sound good. I hope you get it sorted out quickly.

Comment

Oh, my gosh. I hope it is nothing serious and that it clears up soon.
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

From my personal experiance,if the blood is red,then it might be from hemorrhoids. If it was from something internal the color would be black and in your stools. If indeed it is hemorrhoids, a doctor can burn them to stop the bleeding.
                          Not being a doctor myself,take my advice with a grain of salt.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            From my personal experiance,if the blood is red,then it might be from hemorrhoids. If it was from something internal the color would be black and in your stools. If indeed it is hemorrhoids, a doctor can burn them to stop the bleeding.
                            You're right. Red blood indicates that the bleeding is coming from somewhere closer to the exit. When the bleed is from farther up the gastrointestinal track it's maroon, black or brown because it begins to break down from bacteria and enzymes.
                            -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

There are also certain rougher *ahem* activities that can cause some bleeding if not done gently enough. Based on what you're saying, though, this sounds more extreme then that.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                This isn't necessarily true. Red blood is just fresh blood - it could be from a lesion, a polyp, a perforation or a 'rhoid. 'Coffee-ground' or dark blood is older - but blood is blood, and if you're bleeding from somewhere you cannot see without a probable cause, it's always a cause for concern. If you've got stress/anxiety, have been taking blood-thinners or NSAIDS, sudden spikes in blood pressure... any number of things can cause intestinal bleeding.

My husband's got issues with his large intestine... sometimes there is bleeding. Even though we pretty much know why (a combination of recurring polyps & IBS), he still goes to the gastro doc when it happens.

Hopefully, Corvus, it won't turn out to be anything serious.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X