Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Dez View Post
    There are also certain rougher *ahem* activities that can cause some bleeding if not done gently enough. Based on what you're saying, though, this sounds more extreme then that.
    I haven't done any such activities. If I had I probably wouldn't be as freaked because I would have a definite explanation. There isn't as much blood now but there's still some. Dad hasen't given me a date for an appointment for the doc yet. I've increased my water and fiber intake since (according to massive googling) this is supposed to help with a lot of issues which would cause this. I do wish my dad would take my health problems more seriously. It seems to take a major infection to get him to bring me to the hospital (something I'm unfortunately prone to)
    They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Heh, fair enough...just thought I'd say it. Personal experience brought that one to mind

I'm sorry to hear your dad isn't prone to taking your health seriously...that was something that was an issue with my family growing up, as well, so it hits close to home. Hang in there...it says a lot that you're as on top of it as you sound. Hopefully, you'll get a doctor who listens and takes you seriously.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Sometimes eating something that comes out sorta hard *due to lack of fluids* can cause you to tear at the exit point.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I hate being ill. With a passion. Triple throat infection and it's like swallowing cotton wool. Gaaaaaaah. I'm pissed off.
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Sometimes eating something that comes out sorta hard *due to lack of fluids* can cause you to tear at the exit point.
            As someone who has repeatedly experienced a leaky exhaust port for this very reason, I must concur.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

POOOOPP!

I just wanted to join in... *hides* x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Becoming a cynic seems increasingly appealing with each passing day.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

So I finally checked my computer against the system requirements for Diablo3 (which I've already purchased through committing to a year subscription of World of Warcraft) and come to find out my computer wont even run it... not to mention with the amount of space i have on my hard drive i would have to uninstall my ONE game on the hard drive, World of Warcraft, to play Diablo3... It would cost me almost $400 to upgrade this computer to the bare minimum... being a $300 computer 3 years ago, its become beyond obsolete... So guess who's getting a new laptop? I cant even download more than one season of anything onto this thing at a time or i run out of space and my computer freaks out, not to mention it drops connection every 10 minutes, and is laggy as hell even just browsing the web now... ugh... well goodbye sailboat fund... cause i need to use my tax check on car repairs (still running just need a new top)

i guess this is only partially a rant cause though i wasnt expecting to have to buy a new computer, im kinda happy im getting such a sweet laptop... $640 and its gonna be able to run diablo3 at max settings... *drool*
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

So many infections, I literally feel like I'm gonna die.
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                      I'm sorry. I hope you get better soon.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                        I sorry.
                        There once was a man who said though,
                        It seems that I know that I know,
                        What I'd like to see,
                        Is the I that knows me,
                        When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Feeling sad today. I was feeling so good for a while, but now it's a tad grey out and that always makes my moods go down. Also I got a call from the doctor yesterday about my blood test results. She wasn't going to call me if it came out normal, but I got a call. They couldn't fit me in for an appointment until March 2, so I guess it's not urgent, otherwise they would have told me to drop in (which usually involves several hours of waiting but you get seen quicker than if you have an appointment), but it's still really unnerving and I hate not knowing. Like, even if it's minor, that's a whole month that I'm not fixing it.

Comment

Odd Danie, it's all cloudy gloomy rainy off and on here. And it always makes me feel better. When the outside matches my inside, I don't feel so bad about things. I feel in balance. I hate sunny days.

I could be a...vampire!!!
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

LOL sounds like it :P

I'm totally opposite. Cold and rainy=blah. Sunny and warm=happy

Also, I'm a bit ill. I thought I was feeling better but I ate dinner and apparently that was just an illusion caused by not eating.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I could be a...vampire!!!
                                *sets up a "no sparkling zone" sign*
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment